I was looking for a nice hotel in DC and came upon the Morrison Clark. I was a little concerned about staying in the city, but after calling and talking to Joe, he made me feel comfortable. We got a great deal for the room rate on travelocity. The hotel is lovely and much like a bed and breakfast. Joe really went out of his way to make sure that we were well taken care of and I could not be happier. I loved the fact that the hotel was filled with antiques and prints of historical events. The staff was so helpful in helping us find our way around the city. The room was great and bathroom very roomy. We also had a nice new tv and it was on the mini bar across from the bed. This was a wonderful experience and I would love to go back there again, especially if Joe is still there. I
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated minutes from top Washington, DC attractions, the Morrison Clark Historic Inn and Restaurant is an iconic landmark that captures the true essence of the nation's capital. This beautiful Victorian-era mansion features well-appointed accommodations, complimentary Wi-Fi and valet parking. Dine on inspired American cuisine at our luxurious hotel restaurant. From historic charm to modern comforts, this extraordinary property sets a new luxury standard for Washington, DC boutique hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Morrison-Clark Historic Inn & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Morrison-Clark Historic Hotel Washington Dc
- Hotel Morrison Clark Historic