All reviewsrooftop poolhotel helixpremier spa suitefront deskpool closeswine hourexecutive kingwhole foodslogan circlehuge tvlots of great restaurantsgreat boutiquespecial thankscity viewwalking distancefavorite hotelbars and restaurants
Reviewed 3 October 2017

Found this hotel last minute because of issues accommodation issues at another hotel in DC and was extremely happy that I did! friendly staff and very clean rooms! Although I did not have my pets with me, I was delighted to find out that this establishment is pet-friendly! will definitely book here again!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank csimm0ns
DontePJohnson, General Manager at Kimpton Mason & Rook Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2017

Thanks so much! I'm glad you enjoyed your visit. Looking forward to your return with the pooches. We can't wait to meet them. See you soon!

Reviewed 3 October 2017

We found Kimpton 's Mason & Rook to be an exceptional hotel. Kimpton always delivers quality, but they out did themselves here. It is a hip, beautiful place with a great staff and comfortable rooms. We loved our suite!

Room Tip: Higher floors are best
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple

Oh wow. That's high praise. Thank you so much! Stop by and see us the next time your travels bring you back to DC.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

After spending 3 days in Reston for a professional meeting, decided to go to DC for 2 more days. I reserved at the Mason & Rook because of its good review in the internet. The hotel is very well located in downtown DC, one block away from series of good restaurants. The rooms are excellent, clean and spacious, with a 65" TV. Would defenitly recommend it for short break out in the city.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business

Thanks so much for taking the time to share some feedback. Nothing beats carving out a little time for a weekend in Logan Circle. The TVs are by far my favorite feature of the rooms. They're pretty awesome!

Come see us again soon.

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

Just off 16th Avenue, this boutique hotel offers all you need for either a business or leisure trip. I loved the rooms, the staff, the breakfast, the rooftop pool and rooftop bar with its views and the cocktail hour. I didn't like the fact I couldn't vape on the rooftop and, despite it being 88 degrees, the pool was closed...

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Thanks for sharing a little love! We appreciate it. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 29 September 2017

We loved our stay at the Kimpton. The room was lovely, and not at all like a cookie-cutter chain hotel. Interesting contemporary decor, yet very warm and comfortable. Bed was fantastic. Bathroom was elegance defined. Personnel were helpful and accommodating to the MAX. We will be back.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
DontePJohnson, General Manager at Kimpton Mason & Rook Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2017

Thanks so much for spreading a little TripAdvisor love. So great to hear that you enjoyed your stay and the team took great care of you. Hope to see you again soon.

Thanks,