Grand Hyatt Washington
US$ 191
US$ 461
US$ 309
  • Room Service
The Dupont Circle(Washington DC)
US$ 286
US$ 302
US$ 218
Official Website
  • Restaurant
Capitol Hill Hotel(Washington DC)
US$ 349
US$ 320
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Washington Court Hotel(Washington DC)
US$ 503
US$ 278
Agoda.com
  • Room Service
Holiday Inn Washington - Capitol(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$ 254
Agoda.com
5,189 results
All reviewsgreat locationwhite housemetro center stationclub levelwithin walking distancehealth clubford's theaterhotel lobbybreakfast buffetbeautiful hotelnational mallbeautiful lobbyfitness centerlarge hotelfew blockssmithsonian museumsstreet noise
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 April 2012

Hotel is located in a very central area, close to restaurants and airport. 24hrs valet parking. Downstairs has a great tapas and wine shop plus there is Starbucks on location, but unfortunately the WIFI was not free.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
HyattGuestRelations, Guest Relations Associate at Grand Hyatt Washington, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2012

Thank you for providing feedback on your recent stay. I am delighted that you found the location and the valet to be great. We are within walking distance to several different sights as well as shopping and dining. We also have direct access to the metro from the lobby. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Brock S. – A Guest Relations Associate

Reviewed 24 April 2012

We went for our anniversary and everyone made us feel special...complimentary champagne on two occasions. The hotel is very well located with lots of restaurants nearby. Our room was quite nice and comfortable, although only one small window overlooking the courtyard and right next to the elevator which was unfortunately quite noisy. We would definitely consider staying there again.

Room Tip: If you want quiet, ask for a room away from the elevators.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 April 2012

Well run high-volume business hotel. Easily accommodates a large number of people all trying to do the same things at the same time, like check in, grab a Starbucks or snacks from the in-house convenience area, get a quick lunch, access the Metro, use the elevators. Room was well furnished for business use (lighting, desk space, etc.)

Not for romance. Fine for families who want to get in and out and on to sightseeing.

In-room amenities like towels, soaps, etc.are just a step above budget business hotel level.

Room Tip: Choose between an outside street view, or inside courtyard view.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 April 2012

I was traveling for business and reserved a room with a king size bed about a week in advanced. I selected the hotel since it was on my firm’s preferred list of hotels in the D.C. area. When I checked-in, the guy at the front desk told me that the hotel was sold out and there was only a lounge/small conference room that was available on the 1st floor that has a pull-out sofa bed. I was hesitant, but it was already close to 6pm and I was too tired from all day meetings & travelling that I accepted it. I walked in the room and was appalled! It looked like a poker lounge – it was dark room with the smell of cigarette smoke with awful looking sofa bed and a full bar/kitchenette (can just imagine people staying in there for a bachelor party or something). The room had a couple of entrance doors– which as a petite young woman, I didn’t feel comfortable, especially since it was on the 1st floor. I didn’t even put down my bags and went back downstairs and told the front desk if they don’t have any other rooms then let me know now, so I can make the appropriate arrangement with my firm’s travel agent in such short notice. Well surprisingly, a room opened up on the 11th floor and the only thing the front desk guy could say was the they have a no-smoking policy and the person who had that room before will need to pay a fine. I told him that’s beside the point and funny how another room just happened to be available. The room he gave me was 1,000 times better! However, the fact that they preferred to give me such a crappy room to begin with, shows me how they don’t value and appreciate their business clients, who usually spend a lot of money with them. Very disappointed!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank live2travelchix
HyattGuestRelations, Guest Relations Associate at Grand Hyatt Washington, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2012

Thank you for sharing your candid feedback regarding your recent stay at our property. I am extremely disappointed to hear about your experience. Please know that this is not what our guests should come to expect while staying at our property. Rest assured that I will be following up on this matter immediately. We appreciate all of our guests whether they are traveling on business or leisure. If you would like to discuss the details of your stay please do not hesitate to contact us. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back for a true Hyatt experience.

Brock S. – A Guest Relations Associate

Reviewed 23 April 2012

The room was comfy and clean, and the restaurant served very good food. My only complaint: paying for wifi. Why?

Room Tip: Inside rooms are quiet and look out on the atrium. My understanding is that the views from the outside rooms are not good, and there is street noise.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo