Days Inn Washington DC / Connecticut Avenue
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
  • Room Service
  • Pool
Omni Shoreham Hotel(Washington DC)
  • Restaurant
The LINE Hotel DC(Washington DC)
  • Restaurant
Georgetown Hill Inn(Washington DC)
  • Bar/Lounge
Windsor Park Hotel(Washington DC)
  • Breakfast included
The Normandy Hotel(Washington DC)
View Hotel
Churchill Hotel Near Embassy Row(Washington DC)
1,992 results
All reviewsvan nessconnecticut avenuemetro stoproom was cleanthe red line metrotwo blockssafe neighborhoodnice neighborhoodconvenient locationunion stationsupermarketzoostarbucksgarage
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The location was 2 blocks from the Metro, a grocery store and a Burger King. The rooms were fine. I think they must have a house keeping issue, because we didn't have soap a couple of days, cleaning supplies were left in our room. But all in all we would stay there again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
FrontDesk_GM, General Manager at Days Inn Washington DC / Connecticut Avenue, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Fran,
We appreciate you being our guest during your visit to the area and also enjoy the fact that you found our location convenient to many area points of interest. We apologize for the housekeeping oversight and will share your remarks with the team. Familiar faces are a welcoming sight so it's great to know that you would be our guest again at Days Inn Washington DC. Many thanks for the positive review!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Next to trains. Parking is $45, Not included. Even if the booking website say so, Breakfast is NOT included. My son in law cut his hand trying to open the fridge. They were helpful enough to give him a bandaid. Across the street from ATF office. I read on the website they had a pool but no info was given at check in, and no guide to the hotel in the room.

2  Thank Marlena M
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

First let me say that this is a nice location and it is easy to get to the metro and downtown. That being said, room 501 has no wireless signal! I told the front desk on the first day and they just shrugged and said some rooms don't get a good enough wireless signal for internet. The water is so hot it will scald, and the toilet broke 3 times during a 4 day stay. It was just the chain coming off but still it was annoying. The internet issue is a major one. They need to make this clear when renting.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Joseph C
CWHMCGM, General Manager at Days Inn Washington DC / Connecticut Avenue, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to write your review and for sharing your thoughts and comments about your visit with us and with our future guests.

I truly apologize about the inconveniences you experience in your guest room during your stayed at the Days Inn Washington DC – Connecticut Avenue, your comments will help us as we continually work to improve our guest experiences. We will take the proper step to make sure the wireless issue is fix, and the problems in the bathroom as well.

We do hope that you will allow us another chance at a future date to regain your confidence and to display the service and hospitality that you deserve.

Jamie L. Howser, CHA

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

When we arrived they couldn't find our reservation. After a long day of site seeing we had no towels in our room. They said they would bring up some,they never came. We had to go and get them ourselves in the morning to take showers. The housekeeping mgr called me not to apologize but to tell me that his housekeeper said that she put towels in our room!!!!! So i guess I'm just a liar and me and my family didn't have to wait till morning to get towels and take a shower!!!! REALLY! unexceptal service from a Hotel!

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
1  Thank nsutto410524
FrontDesk_GM, General Manager at Days Inn Washington DC / Connecticut Avenue, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

We certainly failed to put our best foot forward during you visit with both our housekeeping department and our failure to respond to your requests when brought to our attention. I apologize that our shortcomings blemished your visit. I have shared your review and counseled the individuals with whom you interacted.

Again, I am sorry that we failed to live up to your expectations, and I do hope that you will allow us another chance at a future date to regain your confidence and to display the service and hospitality that you deserve.

Jamie L. Howser, CHA