US$ 207
US$ 192
  • Restaurant
Comfort Inn Downtown DC / Convention Center(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$ 143
US$ 130
  • Breakfast included
JW Marriott Washington, DC(Washington DC)
US$ 246
US$ 210
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 242/night.

US$ 248
  • Room Service
The River Inn(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$ 179
US$ 148
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 164/night.

Hyatt Place Washington, DC / US Capitol(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$ 223
US$ 206
  • Breakfast included
Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$ 320
  • Pool
Hamilton Hotel Washington DC(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$ 155
US$ 113
Official Website
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 144/night.

US$ 167
US$ 149
  • Pool
The Wink(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$ 125
US$ 122
Priceline
  • Restaurant
All reviewswhite houseclose to the hotelfew blocksgaragesubway
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

You would do better staying in the airport. For the price, you’d better at the local YMCA. Worn outdated carpet. This place lacks the bare minimum. I surprise there’s hot water. And to top it off, no CNN, or cable news of sorts, but you have the QVC Chanel. TOTALLY DISAPPOINTED! What a gross hotel.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Brenda B
Reviewed 22 March 2018

I have been staying at this B&B for over 20 years, this past week end, a friend and I, stayed on a Saturday and Sunday night. After a full day Saturday we checked in very late in the evening. We did not have hot water until 4pm on Sunday afternoon!
We asked the front desk how to work the television, they did have a clue!
Since we couldn't take a shower on Sunday, having no idea when we would get hot water, it meant we couldn't leave the hotel..it was totally UN-exceptible, they wouldn't even give us change of rooms!!!

My 20 year history has ended.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank southy2018
Reviewed 17 February 2018

Budget but comfortable. Just a few blocks up the hill from the White House and two blocks from the subway. Convenient hotel for seeing D.C. Free wifi, 24hr reception. AC and heating. 15% discount at the Beer Baron Bar!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 December 2017

The room was small and there was no telephone. But it was clean and comfortable and the staff was efficient and responsive.
My problem is that the hotel has no parking. Information on a rather expensive parking garage was posted, but not information on how often one has to move one's car if it's parked on the street. Parking is 2 hours. Cars have to be moved at 4 p.m. and 7 a.m. I got back to the hotel late at night and mis-read the sign, thinking I had until 9 a.m. to move my car. I got towed and have to pay a $200 fine. Although it is not the hotel's responsibility, the rules should be clearly and prominently posted where guests can see them. I won't book here again.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

I’m on day two of 8 days and know the next 6 won’t get any better. The only thing going for this place is location and price. Free WiFi but it never works. Tv in room is 13 inches. No amenities at all. They advertised free shuttle from airport but that is not offered. Very small room but nice bathroom however the best I could get the water was warm it would never get hot. I guess I’m use to hotels in Orlando Florida where you get a whole lot more for less dollars.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple