2,093 results
All reviewsfull kitchenwhole foodsgwu hospitalgrindercoffee beansambulance sirensgreat locationemergency roomwhite housetrader joesfoggy bottom metroseparate kitchenwalk in closetwalking distanceliving roomkennedy centerlight sleeper
Reviewed 20 January 2018

I always try to get a suite in this hotel as they are large and comfortable with a real kitchen (refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, toaster, and tea kettle for Pete's sake! I can make my own tea in the morning, and cook or not as I choose. It's also very near a Whole Foods and Trader Joe's, so easy to get food if you're going to be around for a while. Also, very close to the Foggy Bottom Metro stop (so easy ride from Dulles and Reagan airports), and a 5 - 10 minute walk from Dupont Circle Metro stop and shops. There are also great restaurants nearby. It's not fancy, but very comfortable. One of my favorite hotels in DC.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Ross G, Manager at One Washington Circle Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2018

Dear Nancy H,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. It is a pleasure to hear that you enjoyed your stay, the room and our convenient location. It seems like you made good use of our kitchen amenities. We are so glad that we are one of your DC favorites and we look forward to the next time you are in town.

Reviewed 19 January 2018

I was in Washington DC for a month on business and I stayed in one of the Circle Suites. I could not have been more pleased with my room(s) and with the extraordinary welcome I received from the entire staff at the One Washington Circle Hotel. My stay was for business, but it felt like I was staying 'at home'. The suite was huge, and the addition of a dining room area made entertaining small groups of colleagues and friends particularly easy. And the location is perfect - walking distance to the Kennedy Center, and with a While Foods AND a Trader Joe's close by. Just perfect. And the staff were outstanding. Within 24 hours, they were all greeting me by name as I passed the front desk. I was very pleased with my entire experience.

Room Tip: Spring for the Circle Suite - they're huge and the addition of a terrace is fantastic!
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business

Dear David R,

Thank you for your wonderful review. We do our very best to make sure every family, business person, tourist and fluffy friend is well taken care of and are made to feel welcomed at One Washington Circle. I am so happy that you enjoyed every aspect of your stay with us. I speak for the whole team here when I say we can not wait to see you again soon!

Reviewed 19 January 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I spent a long weekend in DC for New Year’s Eve. It was a first time visit for both of us and we absolutely fell in love with the city. We love being able to travel with our 1 year old Golden and the staff and hotel was wonderfully accommodating to us and our Cooper. The location is really convenient to the Mall and Museums, as well as DuPont Circle and many great restaurants. We will return!!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Ross G, Manager at One Washington Circle Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2018

Dear Samanth.Joe B,

I am thrilled that you had an amazing New Year's Eve weekend in DC. It is wonderful that we were able to make your first trip to DC one to remember. We love our fluffy guests just as much as our human ones. We can't wait until your second trip to DC.

Reviewed 17 January 2018

Our room was not serviced for coffee stains in kitchen on the counter. We did not get a replaced bar of soap. Also, a shower cap was not replaced. Door Hanger came coming off of the door and made maid service think we wanted our room clean when we were inside.

Room Tip: The room in between the bathroom and bedroom was nice for changing and storing clothes and ironing clothes.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Ross G, Manager at One Washington Circle Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2018

Dear Larrnsell S,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor. I am sorry to hear that your room was not serviced up to your satisfaction. I will pass the feedback on to our housekeeping team and we will make sure these incidents do not happen on your next stay. I am however happy that you enjoyed your stay and we were able to get your medicine back to you in a timely manner. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 14 January 2018

Great hotel to stay in Washington DC ! Besides its great location - one block away from a Metro station, it is very clean and the rooms are big ! From the door man, to the housekeeping and then the reception team, all of them are very good and polite. A special note to Brandy, at the reception - she is wonderful ! For sure, next time we go to DC, this will be the hotel !

Room Tip: Rooms at the back or on the side of hotel are quieter
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank simaga2017

Dear Simaga2017,

Thank you so much for your wonderful 5 star review. Brandy and the rest of our team are so grateful that you took the time to mention them. I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that our hotel is your new go to hotel.We look forward to your next visit!