US$ 238
InterContinental
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 394/night.

US$ 151
US$ 114
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 193/night.

The Wink(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$ 134
US$ 113
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 169/night.

Phoenix Park Hotel(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$ 243
US$ 164
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 189/night.

JW Marriott Washington, DC(Washington DC)
US$ 224
US$ 164
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 46% below average rates

The price you found is 46% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 306/night.

Comfort Inn Downtown DC / Convention Center(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$ 130
US$ 119
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 138/night.

Hamilton Hotel Washington DC(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$ 144
US$ 109
Official Website
Savings alert! 47% below average rates

The price you found is 47% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 206/night.

Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$ 198
US$ 183
Hyatt.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 228/night.

Washington Plaza Hotel(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$ 125
US$ 113
Official Site
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 184/night.

The River Inn(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$ 125
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 183/night.

2,062 results
All reviewsfull kitchenwhole foodsgwu hospitalgrindercoffee beansambulance sirensgreat locationwhite housetrader joesfoggy bottom metroseparate kitchenwalk in closetwalking distanceliving roomkennedy centerlight sleeperapartment building
Reviewed 19 January 2018

I was in Washington DC for a month on business and I stayed in one of the Circle Suites. I could not have been more pleased with my room(s) and with the extraordinary welcome I received from the entire staff at the One Washington Circle Hotel. My stay was for business, but it felt like I was staying 'at home'. The suite was huge, and the addition of a dining room area made entertaining small groups of colleagues and friends particularly easy. And the location is perfect - walking distance to the Kennedy Center, and with a While Foods AND a Trader Joe's close by. Just perfect. And the staff were outstanding. Within 24 hours, they were all greeting me by name as I passed the front desk. I was very pleased with my entire experience.

Room Tip: Spring for the Circle Suite - they're huge and the addition of a terrace is fantastic!
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Ross G, Manager at One Washington Circle Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2018

Dear David R,

Thank you for your wonderful review. We do our very best to make sure every family, business person, tourist and fluffy friend is well taken care of and are made to feel welcomed at One Washington Circle. I am so happy that you enjoyed every aspect of your stay with us. I speak for the whole team here when I say we can not wait to see you again soon!

Reviewed 19 January 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I spent a long weekend in DC for New Year’s Eve. It was a first time visit for both of us and we absolutely fell in love with the city. We love being able to travel with our 1 year old Golden and the staff and hotel was wonderfully accommodating to us and our Cooper. The location is really convenient to the Mall and Museums, as well as DuPont Circle and many great restaurants. We will return!!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Ross G, Manager at One Washington Circle Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2018

Dear Samanth.Joe B,

I am thrilled that you had an amazing New Year's Eve weekend in DC. It is wonderful that we were able to make your first trip to DC one to remember. We love our fluffy guests just as much as our human ones. We can't wait until your second trip to DC.

Reviewed 17 January 2018

Our room was not serviced for coffee stains in kitchen on the counter. We did not get a replaced bar of soap. Also, a shower cap was not replaced. Door Hanger came coming off of the door and made maid service think we wanted our room clean when we were inside.

Room Tip: The room in between the bathroom and bedroom was nice for changing and storing clothes and ironing clothes.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Ross G, Manager at One Washington Circle Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2018

Dear Larrnsell S,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor. I am sorry to hear that your room was not serviced up to your satisfaction. I will pass the feedback on to our housekeeping team and we will make sure these incidents do not happen on your next stay. I am however happy that you enjoyed your stay and we were able to get your medicine back to you in a timely manner. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 14 January 2018

Great hotel to stay in Washington DC ! Besides its great location - one block away from a Metro station, it is very clean and the rooms are big ! From the door man, to the housekeeping and then the reception team, all of them are very good and polite. A special note to Brandy, at the reception - she is wonderful ! For sure, next time we go to DC, this will be the hotel !

Room Tip: Rooms at the back or on the side of hotel are quieter
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank simaga2017

Dear Simaga2017,

Thank you so much for your wonderful 5 star review. Brandy and the rest of our team are so grateful that you took the time to mention them. I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that our hotel is your new go to hotel.We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 14 January 2018

Wonderful Staff! From our initial contact with Antonio to make our Reservations, to a warm welcome from the bitter cold by Ross as he checked us in, and continued support during our stay by Brandie and Ross, everyone was most helpful making this a wonderful stay. The room was spacious, with a full kitchen. Great breakfast at the Circle Bistro. Great location - Metro just across the Circle making travel easy. Everyone was friendly, professional and genuinely helpful. We definitely recommend this hotel and will stay here again, if we have the opportunity to return to D.C.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Florida-Sunshine-13
Ross G, Manager at One Washington Circle Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2018

Dear Florida-Sunshine-13

Thank you so much for your kind words about Brandie and myself. We greatly appreciate that you took the time to mention us. I am so happy that you had such a wonderful stay and enjoyed everything from the room to the Bistro. We loved getting to know you while you were here and we can not wait to see you again.