I was in Washington DC for a month on business and I stayed in one of the Circle Suites. I could not have been more pleased with my room(s) and with the extraordinary welcome I received from the entire staff at the One Washington Circle Hotel. My stay was for business, but it felt like I was staying 'at home'. The suite was huge, and the addition of a dining room area made entertaining small groups of colleagues and friends particularly easy. And the location is perfect - walking distance to the Kennedy Center, and with a While Foods AND a Trader Joe's close by. Just perfect. And the staff were outstanding. Within 24 hours, they were all greeting me by name as I passed the front desk. I was very pleased with my entire experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One Washington Circle Hotel is conveniently located in the heart of Washington, DC's vibrant Foggy Bottom neighborhood, just one block from the Foggy Bottom Metro Station. Enjoy cool, vibrant atmosphere from the moment you step through the front doors of our stylish hotel. Our friendly staff members welcome each guest with a genuine smile to our super comfortable, modern accommodations in a prime downtown DC location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your One Washington Circle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 1 Washington Circle Hotel
- One Washington Circle Dc
- Hotel One Washington Circle