Initially I was disappointed in how small our "Suite" was but we spent so little time at the hotel, it didn't matter. The hotel is old but well maintained. The air conditioning did not work our first day (94 degrees) on the 8th floor but was fixed the next day. They brought a fan for us. Typical BW breakfast, comfortable bed, fast WIFI and very good concierge service. The hotel is very close to it all...monuments, restaraunts, coffee shops and bars. The metrorail system is 3 blocks away and we mastered it in a few days. It is the best way to move all over the city. We used taxi and touring bus as well. The tour busses shuttle you to and from the hotel to a starting point near the capitol. The streets are busy with city hustle and bustle and there is a hospital nearby so expect sirens from time to time. We stayed 8 days and the front desk is very helpful with all requests for suggested dining and touring. I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Georgetown Inn West End all-suites, smoke-free, West End hotel is located a block from the Foggy Bottom Metro station and is six blocks from Georgetown and the White House. The Best Western offers a complimentary continental breakfast and selection of morning newspapers, a fireplace-warmed lobby, and safe-deposit boxes at the front desk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Georgetown Inn West End reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Georgetown Hotel Washington Dc
- Best Western Georgetown Hotel And Suites
- Best Western Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Best Western