“Green mould brioche bun-no apology”
Review of The Dubliner

The Dubliner
Ranked #7 of 187 Nightlife in Washington DC
Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

We were utterly disgusted with the service and quality of food here.
I was served a green mould brioche bun for my main meal. After noticing, I immediately got the attention of the host. Who said she would get my server.
The server came over to offer a replacement meal- put off completely I declined and asked for the dish to be removed from our bill. This was met with an 'ok' and she walked off. No apology at all.
We requested the bill and left.

1  Thank stuey15
"close to union station"
in 3 reviews
"monte cristo sandwich"
in 2 reviews
"ordered the corned beef"
"capital building"
"across the street"
"usa"

Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

It's so hard to find places to eat when you
are around all the government buildings
But we found this near the Capital Building
I had Shepherds Pie. Hubby had fish & chips. Got to sit outside so that was nice

Reviewed 18 September 2017

Great food. Good drink. Perfect bar set up. Menu selection was awesome. I got the Capitol Hill burger and it was awesome.

Reviewed 12 September 2017

This is a large pub, geared towards eating, with lot's of tables inside and a lovely outside patio. There is a good selection on the menu and all reasonably priced. We ate inside and outside and the service was excellent even when it was really busy. Definitely recommend.

1  Thank BLKSQ