“Great food”
Review of The Dubliner

The Dubliner
Ranked #8 of 187 Nightlife in Washington DC
Reviewed 18 September 2017

Great food. Good drink. Perfect bar set up. Menu selection was awesome. I got the Capitol Hill burger and it was awesome.

All reviews
"close to union station"
in 3 reviews
"monte cristo sandwich"
in 2 reviews
"ordered the corned beef"
"capital building"
"across the street"
"usa"

Reviewed 12 September 2017

This is a large pub, geared towards eating, with lot's of tables inside and a lovely outside patio. There is a good selection on the menu and all reasonably priced. We ate inside and outside and the service was excellent even when it was really busy. Definitely recommend.

1  Thank BLKSQ
Reviewed 7 September 2017

I was amazed at the Dubliner. Great live music! The food is incredible! I feel like I'm in Ireland when I'm in there sipping my Guinness. I definitely will go back next time I'm in DC as it has quickly become my favorite bar.

Reviewed 1 September 2017

Beautiful place and very good food. The best fish and chips in my life! Also the beer is excellent. I love it!