“Great food”
Review of The Dubliner

The Dubliner
Ranked #5 of 181 Nightlife in Washington DC
Reviewed 18 September 2017

Great food. Good drink. Perfect bar set up. Menu selection was awesome. I got the Capitol Hill burger and it was awesome.

Reviewed 12 September 2017

This is a large pub, geared towards eating, with lot's of tables inside and a lovely outside patio. There is a good selection on the menu and all reasonably priced. We ate inside and outside and the service was excellent even when it was really busy. Definitely recommend.

1  Thank BLKSQ
Reviewed 7 September 2017

I was amazed at the Dubliner. Great live music! The food is incredible! I feel like I'm in Ireland when I'm in there sipping my Guinness. I definitely will go back next time I'm in DC as it has quickly become my favorite bar.

Reviewed 1 September 2017

Beautiful place and very good food. The best fish and chips in my life! Also the beer is excellent. I love it!

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

Stopped by The Dubliner on the way via Metro to the Skinz-Packers pre-season game. We were seated immediately and were waited on promptly. My wife and I ordered Guinness while my daughter got a Black & Tan. It was definitely the best US-poured Guinness we had experienced since visiting Ireland back in March. My wife went for the fish & chips while my daughter and I ordered the Beef on Weck. Our meals came very quickly which we appreciated since we were trying to get to FedEx Field for the game. The Beef on Weck sandwiches were awesome but my wife's fish had a very, very heavy thick layer of breading on it that was pretty nasty and too greasy to eat so my wife was highly disappointed. The three meals and six pints came to $101 which I guess is normal in DC but is pretty pricey outside of the beltway. So to sum up, great service & Guinness but pricey hit & miss food.