“OK option for breakfast”
Review of Woodley Cafe

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Upper Northwest
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Nothing overly special but a decent option for breakfast. The service is good and the food is decent.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

No one to seat you. One of the waitresses was trying to do two jobs. We waited in line and no one was being seated although there were open tables. Left without eating. What’s up in DC? Service is terrible.

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

This is not a cheap Cafe, a drive through or grab and go.This is nice place where you stop and relax and pay a minimum of 18 dollars, tip included.
I realized that living or doing business in DC is very expensive, compared to 12 years ago.
We went for dinner on Friday night and brunch on Sunday. Both days, the service was fast,professional and attention to details, during brunch they treat us much better, they thank us for coming back and even the manager took his time to asked me about my visit and how we feel. We feel wonderful!
The price, is the price ,I guess! I was happy and my people, too.
As I said: Excellent service, respectful,nice, tasty food
Thank you so much!

Reviewed 22 February 2018

I had a late lunch here while staying at the Marriott around the corner. The waiter was super-friendly. I had a steak & cheese sandwich which was very tasty. This is a pretty basic restaurant, but if you are not after anything too complicated or fancy then it will do just fine for a casual meal.

Reviewed 13 December 2017

I ate here because it was on of the restaurants near to the Omni just a block or two away. This place is so-so. Food is unremarkable. It's hard to say much more about it, really. I will say I was here for dinner and the breakfast options looked more interesting but I never made it for breakfast.