“Such interesting flavorfull food”
Review of Fasika's Ethiopian Restaurant - CLOSED

Cuisines: African, Ethiopian
Neighbourhood: Adams Morgan
Neighbourhood: Adams Morgan
Reviewed 12 May 2015

I wasn't sure if I was going to like Ethiopian cuisine, but it was really quite lovely. The food had these great exotic flavors that blended well. The music was region specific, and it was a good time.

Reviewed 15 December 2011

When my wife and I found this restaurant we walked in and were not sure how to react. Four or five small tables and something in the back with a counter. When we received our food, it was probably the best and most daring Ethiopian I have had in years. Perfect Gored Gored and other raw dishes, all the traditional veggies and sauces along with mounds of excellent injura. The neighborhood reflects the residents, the restaurants and the culture. If you like the real deal, well there you are!

Reviewed 19 June 2010

Great food and service. Wonderful ethnic restaurant.