This hotel is one half of a building over 10 floors in height. It has only two elevators. If you are above the fourth or fifth floor, this can be a problem for getting up or down during heavy traffic periods, such as breakfast or checkout time.
Otherwise, the hotel is great. The staff is very attentive and helpful. Most DC attractions are nearby by either bus, taxi, or subway.
We really enjoyed our first time visit in Washington, DC, and this hotel made it all the better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 13 story hotel offers 228 rooms/suites complemented by public facilities which include a newly renovated lobby and breakfast area, a new bar, as well as a business center, guest laundry facility, suite shop, fitness center, meeting rooms, indoor pool with spa and valet parking garage. Each guestroom is finely appointed in a contemporary design with upscale touches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct and Agoda so you can book your Hampton Inn Washington, DC - Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Washington, Dc Hotel Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Hampton Inn