“Irish Pub in Chinatown!”
Review of Fado Irish Pub

Fado Irish Pub
Reserve with OpenTable
Fado Irish Pub is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #224 of 3,666 Restaurants in Washington DC
Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 35
Cuisines: Irish, British
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Neighbourhood: Downtown / Chinatown
Reviewed 17 August 2017

My wife and I were passing by and decided to try this restaurant for lunch. We were seated quickly and Randall, our server, quickly attended to our requests. He was knowledgeable about the beers offered and made good recommendations for our meals. The unique entree of corned beef with cabbage and dumplings was delicious and my wife greatly enjoyed the fish and chips. The portions were large and they were served quickly and at appropriate temperature. The atmosphere is a combination of sports bar with a pub cellar motif. There is a children's menu and I found the prices quite reasonable. I recommend this restaurant for anyone looking for good Irish food at a reasonable price.

Reviewed 1 August 2017

Stopped in here for a late lunch. Not crowded at all. Food was good and the Guiness was good. Our server was very helpful.
Actually cam back here on a Friday night and the place was jammed. Hot place!
I would come back here again.

Reviewed 31 July 2017

We went here for Lunch on a Saturday and it was a pretty slow time so we were able to soak in the surroundings. The décor of this place is very interesting. It a cross between a pub the waiting area of a Disney Ride and Middle Earth. That being said it was realty good. We just had burgers and drinks so we weren't expecting much but we were impressed. It you are looking for a quick bite that is really tasty this is a great place.

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

Shepard's Pie and Fish & Chips were great, and the prices were reasonable. The service was acceptable, but not totally welcoming. Four stars for the food, prices, and convenience of location.

Reviewed 13 July 2017

I actually ordered my food through Doordash, because I was craving a reuben sandwich so bad. The cornbeef was so tender; the coleslaw was amazing. Instead of putting thousand island dressing they put a Marie Rose sauce. I don't know what this sauce is made of, but put it this way; I used all of it on my sandwich, plus was trying to get all of it out of the cup lol. I have actually dined in before and had the Shrimp Po Boy and wasn't disappointed with that either.