“What can I say it's ice cream”
Review of Baskin-Robbins

Baskin-Robbins
Ranked #67 of 101 Dessert in Washington DC
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I ordered a sundee and only got 2 scoops of ice cream. No toppings and no additional items. The server did not seem to care nor did I fell like making a point that there should have been more to my sundee.

Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

Ice cream was okay. Prices were outrageous for the amount we got. Would not let us sample ice cream so we had to go with what we knew we normally liked instead of trying something new. Didn't have chocolate dipped waffle cones.

Reviewed 19 August 2017

Standard Bawskin-Robbins. Good ice cream. Expensive and slow service but friendly. Only ice cream in the area.

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

Anywhere I can get rum and raisin icecream is good in my book. Small location and always busy but we'll worth the wait. Try the flavor of the month or the rum and raisin, they won't disappoint.

Reviewed 7 April 2017 via mobile

This was welcome after walking around, typical Baskin Robbins
Service was fast, ice cream very good.
Prices reasonable