“Delicious pasta in a cool environment”
Review of Vapiano Chinatown

Vapiano Chinatown
Ranked #89 of 3,725 Restaurants in Washington DC
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

My friend suggested this place and I’m so glad she did! It’s a neat concept where you order right with the cooks, which I really appreciate because you know the order will be just as you requested. My cook was very friendly and knowledgeable. It was incredibly quick and the Alfredo pasta I ordered was easily one of the BEST I’ve ever had!! Very cool atmosphere and the food was incredibly well priced. Definitely recommend.

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

I been coming to the Chinatown location for a minute but on this day I went me and a friend was sitting at the bar to be waited on the bartender had keep ignore us another coustomer had gotten here attention she just went to help the party that came in now remind you it’s a big crowd and they was ordering non stop after awhile me and my friend got up and left she act like nobody else at the bar matter but the party that came in.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Really cool atmosphere, Europe in DC. New tech with the ordering and payment system, old school with authentic pizza. Very good, will definitely be back.

Reviewed 7 June 2018

Tasty food. Fast service. Good options for different type of eaters. The gentelman at the front desk was very nice and funny.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

My husband and I fell in love with Vapiano in Berlin, Germany. We have also dined at their Amsterdam location. The restaurant in the Chinatown neighborhood did not disappoint. We went there twice. You can’t get any fresher pasta than at Vapiano. They make their pasta from scratch and have a variety of toppings. Love the restaurant atmosphere, and how much it follows the same pattern as the ones in Europe- from ordering the food to the seating arrangement. A very unique restaurant. Food is absolutely delicious and a must try! Shoutout to Carrie and Laure (hostess), and to Javier (chef) for their amazing customer service. Simply outstanding!
PS: Atlanta, GA needs a Vapiano!!!! PLEASE!!!!