“Dont believe their website”
Review of Ultrabar

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Ultrabar
Ranked #2,055 of 3,463 Restaurants in Washington DC
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

On their website it says you can get in for free before 12:00am if you are 21. But when you get there they stall you in a line so you have to pay to get in. Really rude staff. I would not recommend it. Also drinks are really expensive and not that great.

Reviewed 26 December 2017

Had a great time at the club. My son's 21st birthday. The floors were nice. The third floor was my son's (and group's) favorite. The DJ was the bomb.com. Security was too tight though. I did have some 18 to 20 year olders in my group and we knew the rules. I felt security targeted us for that reason -- was a little uncomfortable at times.

Overall the night was a success, almost ruined by Security! I will be letting Management know my thoughts on this too.

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

Very good ambience in this dancing spot in Washington DC. Mainly frequented by young people. However, you can have a good night there. Music is very good. No wine by the glass or mojitos at the bar. I found that strange. All in all a god spot with good ambience. Prepare for big lines to enter after midnight.

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

Great venue with multiple options of floors & music to choose from. I loved the music. Definitely will return.

Reviewed 2 October 2016 via mobile

Ultrabar plays all types of music it's great. I recommend it to anyone who wants to hear a variety of songs and meet all types of people.