“Terrible Experience”

Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 19 April 2017 via mobile

I went to this bar last Saturday night (morning of Sunday, April 16th) and had the terrible experience of having my shirt untied twice by a guy who thought it was OK for him to decide when to undress me. At the beginning I thought he was a bouncer at the place because he was telling me to leave and was wearing a black shirt (security here wears black shirts with nothing in the front, so I couldn't really distinguish). I tried to complain to the bar's security staff and they tried to call me racist because the person who happened to untie my shirt was black. Anyway, their personnel treated me really bad and even tried to say that I was high when I was only asking for help because I was mistreated at their bar. That is not how you keep your customers safe.

1  Thank angy892

Reviewed 5 March 2017

Cozy place to have a beer and some great food. Staff was friendly with excellent service. Had the burger and NY strip steak and they were excellent!

Reviewed 3 February 2017 via mobile

After shopping at Room & Board across the street, we ducked into Cafe Saint-Ex for lunch. My wife LOVED her tuna salad with cranberries, egg and tiny potatoes. I wasn't quite as wild about my pulled pork sandwich, but the pork, cucumber slices, cheese and deep bread were each separately wonderful. The place as empty when we started, bit it had filled up nicely by the end. The Saint Expert theme carries nicely thru the entire decor.

Reviewed 3 January 2017 via mobile

We stopped here for dinner because it is my daughter's favorite. I had the hamburger and salad and it was delicious. My SIL didn't care for the pasta dish, it didn't have enough flavor for her liking. But they tried to make it right for her, and ended up not charging us for her meal. Nice people. Drinks are good.

Reviewed 21 December 2016 via mobile

Food, drinks and service were great. My duck breast however was tiny. Almost no meat. Prepared well otherwise. Good soup. Porkchops and rock fish were well liked and good portions. Wine selections were really nice. Would try again.