“Great shepherds pie!”

Good for: Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Downtown / Chinatown
Reviewed 26 March 2016 via mobile

I've been to the Dubliner several times and have never been disappointed! Service is very quick for a sit down restaurant ! Across from Union Station great place before heading on a night tour!

Reviewed 26 March 2016

My daughter loves all things Irish. She was happy and loved her corned beef. We enjoyed the phenomenal wait staff and the beer.

Reviewed 24 March 2016 via mobile

So here we were eating our meal enjoying each other's company and a mouse came out and ran around the floor in the restaurant for about 5 minutes. We told the server and he told us we just had a snap chat moment. I mentioned that the server should tell the manager. Then about 5-6 workers came to stare at the mouse. Finally we got our check and asked for the manager. We instructed the server that he should relocate the three tables in the side room immediately. The manager approached another table and apologized to them before the server redirected him to our table. They did nothing except ask the two other table to relocate. They did not discount or cover the bill and treated it as a non-event. And said it was due to the door being open. Handled poorly and just left us feeling dirty and gross and sick to our stomachs. Do not eat here and hopefully the health department with pay a visit. Yuck. Yuck. Yuck!!!!

2  Thank oflores43
Reviewed 21 March 2016 via mobile

Really nice restaurant
Great atmosphere and great food.
Live music and huge selection of beers
Good service and very reasonable prices

Reviewed 16 March 2016

This is a traditional end to a day of Hill meetings, but the food and atmosphere is great all on its own. My guests' fish and chips and Reuben looked great. I had the Irish salmon, which was tender and well cooked. The braised cabbage was great and I hate cabbage. The mashed potatoes rounded out the meal and I damn near licked the plate, but the waiter said in his Irish brogue that he was sent by my wife to pick up my plate before I did so I might keep a bit of my dignity. Topping the meal off with a great glass of Yellow Spot just brought it all together and my companions enjoyed their Irish beers. When I get the chance to make to trip without family, I plan to spend a good evening here.