Talk about luxury. Wow this place has it all.
I stayed here for a business conference in January 2010.
The room was one of the nicest rooms I have ever stayed in. The bathroom was HUGE and loaded with amenities.
I had a perfect view of the Jefferson Memorial from my room.
Just an unreal place. Only negative is location, It's a bit out there, but if you don't mind cabs, you'll be fine..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When autumn comes and the weather cools down, Washington gets down to business as it becomes more walkable and much livelier. It’s the perfect time to plan a trip with fun outdoor festivals, live concerts, thought-provoking museum exhibits, along with some of the world’s most recognized monuments, and the nation’s most cherished memorials. With newly renovated guest rooms and only hotel featuring views of the monuments and the water, Mandarin Oriental, Washington DC is at the center of everything. Our guests enjoy short walks to the National Mall, the Smithsonian Institution, and Washington Monument. Soon, guests will be able to stroll over to District Wharf—a brand new development along the waterfront featuring over 20 restaurants, an exciting concert venue called The Anthem, nightclubs with live entertainment, fun shopping, and luxury residences. Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group is famous for providing the finest service, dining, design, and spas. Are you a fan? ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Prestigia, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Washington DC reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Washington d.c. Hotel Washington Dc
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Washington Dc
- Mandarin Oriental Washington Dc
- Mandarin Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Mandarin Oriental