iGuide Tours - CLOSED
Review Highlights
Night tour

My husband and I just came back from our 5 day trip to DC an amazing place to visit and best to see... read more

Reviewed 25 September 2013
paddyboyMiltonKeynes
Milton Keynes
Fantastic tour!!

We organised this tour when we got to Washington D.C. after I did some quick research after we got... read more

Reviewed 9 June 2013
Fendaz

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 June 2012

First the representatives who takes your ticker are engaging and enthustiastic. Secondly, the toutguides welcomes each individual personally. Then, once the bus arrives it stands out from every other bus on pennsylvannia ave (You will know it when you see it). The night tour was great can't stop bragging about this tour and its numerous amenities

2  Thank Happyjojo
Reviewed 13 June 2012

Probably the best tour my husband and I have ever experienced. We took a morning and an evening tour with this company and received a discount on the second tour. Our first tour guide was an exceptionally funny and entertaining young man. He had so much knowledge of the city and had every one laughing. It was so much fun and we enjoyed the small group. The evening tour was just as good, even with a different tour guide this time. We had hoped for the same guy but we were pleasantly surprised with our former attorney/professor guide. The driver was pleasant and answered any question we had as well. I understand this as a new company and I hope everyone tries them out. I wish we could take them on every tour we ever go on. ENJOY!!!

2  Thank JerryNSusan
Reviewed 8 June 2012

A more than pleasant outcome to the old switcheroo: Early on the morning of April 4, I receivied a call from Chariots for Hire that they didn't have enough people signed up to justify making my scheduled tour! (I had not been told ahead of time that would be a possibilty, but they did make it right with me and made alternate arrangements for me.) Long story short, the afternoon portion of my tour was farmed out to iGuideTours, which far and away exceeded any of my expectations! I was picked up at the Old Post Office at the appointed time by an impeccably dressed driver with tour guide in a cooled Mercedes van, which held a cooler of bottled water inside. Throughout the tour, my door was opened for me at each stop. The guide, (Nick?), was up on his facts, including little known ones. He pointed out things I am sure to have missed on my own. He considered the best viewing position for me, made me aware of the amount of walking ahead, offered to take photos, and displayed a sense of humor. The cost was was reasonable,and I got a lot for my money. I would use them again.

3  Thank Laura E
Reviewed 7 June 2012

This was an extraordinary tour of DC at night by a guide who was a former attorney/professor. We saw most of the major monuments and while driving around DC, received a history of the famous buildings and people. At points, the tour guide even enacted scenes from history. The group of four of us felt that we truly understood Washington and also got insight into what buildings and museums we wanted to visit. We took the tour the first evening we were there and we recommend that others do it similarly. Then you will get a terrific overview of our nation's capital. ENJOYABLE!!

2  Thank vickihhh
Reviewed 4 June 2012

I know them using a livingsocial coupon, I actually expected a lot less, even for the full price of 50 USD, they have very comfortable buses with A/C and with no more than 12 people per group, that guarantee you that first you can have plenty of time to talk with the guide to solve your questions and since is a small group you avoid losing time waiting for the typical couple that delay the tour for go to far, because the group stick together all the time, I highly recommend the night tour since cover a lot of the main POI of DC and give you the chance to get amazing photos, finally said that both, driver and guide are amazing.

2  Thank BernardoMG