“Highly entertaining and educational!”
Review of iGuide Tours - CLOSED

iGuide Tours
Type: Bus Tours, Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: iGuide Tours was founded by a small, yet committed group of experienced Washington D.C. tour professionals who agreed that it was time to build a sightseeing company in our nation's capitol that was worthy of this great American city. iGuide Tours offers three different tours; 3 times a day; 7 days a week. A licensed Washington DC tour guide will hop on and off the bus with the guest at each attraction to explain the history of each location. iGuide Tours also conducts its tours using 2012 Mercedes Sprinters to provide the highest quality possible.
Reviewed 18 June 2012

We took the evening tour of the monuments and learned so much! Rob was absolutely the best guide and everyone seemed to enjoy, regardless of age. We packed in several things to do while in DC, but this had to rank up there as one of the highlights! The rich history that Rob was able to dispense was a pure joy. Several tourists with other companies would actually stop and listen to our presentation. Can't wait to return and will be using again...without a doubt!

Keep up the excellent work guys!

3  Thank Tony P

Reviewed 15 June 2012

First the representatives who takes your ticker are engaging and enthustiastic. Secondly, the toutguides welcomes each individual personally. Then, once the bus arrives it stands out from every other bus on pennsylvannia ave (You will know it when you see it). The night tour was great can't stop bragging about this tour and its numerous amenities

2  Thank Happyjojo
Reviewed 13 June 2012

Probably the best tour my husband and I have ever experienced. We took a morning and an evening tour with this company and received a discount on the second tour. Our first tour guide was an exceptionally funny and entertaining young man. He had so much knowledge of the city and had every one laughing. It was so much fun and we enjoyed the small group. The evening tour was just as good, even with a different tour guide this time. We had hoped for the same guy but we were pleasantly surprised with our former attorney/professor guide. The driver was pleasant and answered any question we had as well. I understand this as a new company and I hope everyone tries them out. I wish we could take them on every tour we ever go on. ENJOY!!!

2  Thank JerryNSusan
Reviewed 8 June 2012

A more than pleasant outcome to the old switcheroo: Early on the morning of April 4, I receivied a call from Chariots for Hire that they didn't have enough people signed up to justify making my scheduled tour! (I had not been told ahead of time that would be a possibilty, but they did make it right with me and made alternate arrangements for me.) Long story short, the afternoon portion of my tour was farmed out to iGuideTours, which far and away exceeded any of my expectations! I was picked up at the Old Post Office at the appointed time by an impeccably dressed driver with tour guide in a cooled Mercedes van, which held a cooler of bottled water inside. Throughout the tour, my door was opened for me at each stop. The guide, (Nick?), was up on his facts, including little known ones. He pointed out things I am sure to have missed on my own. He considered the best viewing position for me, made me aware of the amount of walking ahead, offered to take photos, and displayed a sense of humor. The cost was was reasonable,and I got a lot for my money. I would use them again.

3  Thank Laura E
See more reviews
Reviewed 7 June 2012

This was an extraordinary tour of DC at night by a guide who was a former attorney/professor. We saw most of the major monuments and while driving around DC, received a history of the famous buildings and people. At points, the tour guide even enacted scenes from history. The group of four of us felt that we truly understood Washington and also got insight into what buildings and museums we wanted to visit. We took the tour the first evening we were there and we recommend that others do it similarly. Then you will get a terrific overview of our nation's capital. ENJOYABLE!!

2  Thank vickihhh