iGuide Tours - CLOSED
Review Highlights
Night tour

My husband and I just came back from our 5 day trip to DC an amazing place to visit and best to see... read more

Reviewed 25 September 2013
paddyboyMiltonKeynes
Milton Keynes
Fantastic tour!!

We organised this tour when we got to Washington D.C. after I did some quick research after we got... read more

Reviewed 9 June 2013
Fendaz

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 June 2012

I know them using a livingsocial coupon, I actually expected a lot less, even for the full price of 50 USD, they have very comfortable buses with A/C and with no more than 12 people per group, that guarantee you that first you can have plenty of time to talk with the guide to solve your questions and since is a small group you avoid losing time waiting for the typical couple that delay the tour for go to far, because the group stick together all the time, I highly recommend the night tour since cover a lot of the main POI of DC and give you the chance to get amazing photos, finally said that both, driver and guide are amazing.

2  Thank BernardoMG
Reviewed 30 May 2012

Excellent! Truly fun-filled and fact-filled. The perfect combination of driving you around so we didn't have to navigate ourselves, stopping for perfect picture and historical spots (without having to find a parking spot), and just a little bit of walking. Thoroughly enjoyable! Rob was a wonderful tour guide.

3  Thank familyof4inVA
Reviewed 26 May 2012

Tundeyy and Rob was awesome!We enjoy every minute of our tour,and will definitely recommend your company to friends back home in California.

3  Thank Addeyy a
Reviewed 21 May 2012

This is a new company but the guides are very knowledgeable. A friend and I were visiting the DC area from Cleveland, OH and the tour was a great way for us to see the sights and learn things about our Nation's Capital. John was out tour guide and he made it very fun for us all. I am planning a trip back with my family and will plan a tour with iGuide for sure.

1  Thank Diana216
Reviewed 8 May 2012

I am highly impressed with iGuide Tours especially Amy who was our tour guide when my sister and I visited historic Washington D.C. in May 2012. First of all, Amy was absolutely wonderful, friendly and energetic. She is highly knowledgeable about D.C. history and shared very interesting tidbits about our nation’s capitol that kept us intrigued throughout this amazing 3 hour tour. Amy accommodated the Old Glory tour to our specifications so we got the opportunity to see more than what we had expected, which was an added bonus. We saw the Capitol building, Lincoln Memorial, The White House, World War II Memorial, Korean Memorial, The Vietnam Wall and so many interesting historic buildings. Throughout the tour, we felt we had a good friend showing us around town. It was a great having a tour guide who truly cares about making our visit a special experience. We highly recommend Amy and iGuide Tours for those looking for a memorable tour in D.C. There are many packages to choose from. We plan to return soon and take the rest of their tours with Amy. This is by far the best tour we have taken to date. Special thanks to Amy and iGuide Tours for making our visit a memorable one in D.C.. We highly recommend Amy and iGuide Tours!

3  Thank jazzgirlfromla