“Absolutely fabtastic”
Review of Tortino Restaurant

Tortino Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Tortino Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 3,725 Restaurants in Washington DC
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 30
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Logan Circle area - transitional neighborhood
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

The flavors they develop are divine! I had the crabmeat ravioli and my husband had the seafood linguine. They were both great. I would definitely come back here again.

Reviewed 9 July 2018

We read the wonderful reviews of this restaurant and were not disappointed! The food was excellent as was the service. There were 6 of us dining. We started with the tuna tartar appetizer and it was so good and flavorful the entire table loved it. Next we had our entrees which included Roasted veal tenderloin; Penne alla Norcina ; Grilled Salmon; Linguine and Fettuccine bolognese. Each entree was so delicious and my favorite the Penne alla Norcina was seasoned to perfection. We finished with Tiramisu and the Semifreddo - again so good -I can't say enough good things about this place. If you are in Washington DC this quaint restaurant is a must!!!

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

The Italian food was really genuine. The seafood pasta was delicious. The tiramisu was excellent. So overall you should definitely go there if you’re looking for some genuine Italian food!

Reviewed 6 July 2018

Even thought they were booked, they squeezed us in. I was grateful and we took a 30 minute cab ride to dine. We were not disappointed. I had ravioli stuffed with seafood and it was fantastic. Cooked al dente with not too much sauce. The bread was fresh, although not abundant and there was a charge for a second basket. My mom had the tagliatelle paste with meat sauce and it was fantastic. I liked her dish better than mine! The portion was a little small, but it was rich and flavorful. We had the Italian Salami for dessert which is like a rich nut brownie that was sliced and served with strawberry ice cream. The strawberry was a little over powering for the brownie so I would have preferred vanilla, but it was fabulous ice cream The cappuccino was also excellent. I would definitely visit again.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

Looking for good Pasta and authentic Italian food (other than Pizza) in the US is always a challenge for Europans living close to Italy. Having found our way to Tortino‘s was a very nice surprise.
It all started with real bread and a vine selection offering a good variety incl. a balanced price performance ratio.
Pasta was very well cooked and very tasty.
The highlight for us was to have a tiramisu that was excellent and an Espresso coming very close to the best once in Italy.