“Really good”

Ranked #257 of 3,532 Restaurants in Washington DC
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: Dupont Circle
Description: Bobby's Burger Palace (BBP) presents signature burgers inspired by Chef Bobby Flay's extensive travels throughout America and love of the grill in a convenient casual setting.
Reviewed 27 June 2016

My wife wanted to go here because it's Bobby Flay. I was a little cautious because...hey, it's Bobby Flay. But I have to admit that my concerns about an overprice hamburger were unfounded. The food was good and well priced. Service was efficient. I liked it. And I don't like Food Network places, so that is saying something. I'd eat here again.

Reviewed 16 June 2016

Staff were pleasant, fast and hard working. Food, after Bobby expectations, was average at best.
Won't be back.

Reviewed 8 June 2016

One of the best burgers i've had in a long time. Would definitely recommend if you are planning to visit the DC area. Service was great, food was even better. Very fun atmosphere.

Reviewed 8 June 2016

We expected this to be overpriced fast food. Not so. You do order at a window upon arrival and they do bring your food out to you on trays. But.....the food is amazing! Burgers were huge and so good. Fries were awesome. And we even had milkshakes that were just like old fashioned ones. And the price was great...especially for the quantity and quality of food we got. We also expected a long line and busy place..It was busy, but we did not have to wait hardly at all. Staff was friendly, quick and helpful.

Reviewed 8 June 2016

Stop by and grab a vanilla or chocolate shake - the best I have ever had! While living and working in DC, this was a frequent stop.