Private DC Segway Tours
Open today: 9:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Review Highlights
Nightime Segway Tour

Cory and his wife were excellent tour guides for our nighttime tour. It was our first time in DC... read more

Reviewed 28 June 2016
MPC800
Tampa, Florida
Outstandingly Awesome

Great time and very knowledgeable. Didn't seem rushed at all. Admittedly, we were slightly nervous... read more

Reviewed 11 April 2016
Stephen J
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 March 2016 via mobile

Honestly, we could not recommend this tour more highly. Corey and Darnell were punctual (always a plus) and fantastic teachers when it came to learning how to ride the segway.

The tour itself (after approx 20 mins of segway training) was fantastic, and Corey supplemented the history of the monuments and memorials we saw with links and comparisons to Australian history and events as well, a fantastic and unexpected touch for my girlfriend and I who'd travelled from Melbourne, Australia.

The tour ran exactly on time, and we were lucky enough to be the only members of the group so we had extra time at key memorials (especially Lincoln), and Corey even filmed and photographed us on our own devices so we have the memories to share with family back home.

Again, we couldn't recommend this more highly - especially when passing other segway tours with 10-15+ members at a time, those just can't compare to the Private DC Segway Tour's experience.

Thank you again Corey!

Reviewed 14 December 2015 via mobile

Booking the tour with easy. It was great that they were able to accommodate the tour for 5:30 pm. A coworker and I needed a nighttime tour, and Private DC Segway Tours was the only company with the flexibility. It was explained to me that the group sizes are small usually up to 6 individuals.

When meeting with Corey and Darnell, my coworker and I realized we were the only ones in the tour group. We had personalized attention for our training. Corey & Darnell were very patient and made sure we mastered the skills needed to safely go out on the tour. The tour took place when it was dark out. It was amazing to see all the monuments by night. Corey was very knowledgeable about all the history behind the monuments and made the learning fun. It was a Great Experience!!!

1  Thank MariR2007
Reviewed 19 November 2015

It was so much fun. It took a couple of minutes to get the hang of it. They give you time to get comfortable before starting the tour. The guide was extremely knowledgeable. Love it!! I would so do a Segway tour again!!

Reviewed 10 November 2015

Corey did a great job with our tour. We made a last minute reservation from Maryland, and drove out to meet Corey and Darnell an hour later to see all the Memorial sights in Washington D.C. Corey provided insightful information that has influenced me to expand upon. Thanks.

Reviewed 9 November 2015

We arrived at designated spot about 15 minutes early. Our tour guide, Corey, showed up about 3-4 minutes early and guided us to the Segway tour start location. We completed the waiver form. We explained this was approximately our 10th Segway tour so our Segway training was fast and within 10 minutes we were touring DC.

Really enjoyed our tour with Corey and his safety assistant (Darnell??). Since it was just the two of us on the tour and we were both experienced Corey made it fun for us, taking us everywhere at full speed ahead, but safely! It was a rainy day and got a little chilly so make sure you know what the weather is going to be like.

While the Segways are going to get you everywhere faster expect to do a fair amount of walking. Segways are not permitted in some areas, so you have to park nearby and do a little walking. By the end of the tour we had walked close to 3 miles.

As mentioned earlier we have done a fair amount of Segway tours. This was one of our best. We enjoyed knowing our group would be small, 6 or less. turned out to be just the two of us, so bonus. We've been in larger groups before and it makes hearing difficult, and traveling across streets more challenging in larger groups. I also liked that the web site told me exactly what I would be seeing. Corey was a top notch guide, he provided us with a lot of history at each tour stop. We did finish a little early but attribute that to the fact that Corey knew we could keep up at the top speed of the Segways and we didn't take that long at each stop.