I was met with a glass of champagne to enjoy as I checked in with my two sons. The room was spacious and the beds were very comfy. The bathtub was clean and the shower was separated from it. My sons really lived the gym, which I believe was three floors all together, including the indoor pool. The cafe restaurant where we had dinner the first night is my only complaint. The waitress was not very friendly and the food was average. The breakfasts; however, were especially tasty everyone of the four days we were there. The servers at the breakfasts were also welcoming and quite accommodating. Overall, I would definitely stay at this Ritz Carlton again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ritz Carlton, Washington, D.C. is in the middle of it all, with impeccable service, exceptional accommodations and exclusive amenities. Our hotel is one of the city's most refined luxury hotels - an urban retreat where you can relax within the charging energy of a powerful city. Located in the heard of D.C.'s attractions, we are less than a mile from The National Mall and 1 mile from National Landmarks and Memorials. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Washington, DC reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz-Carlton, Washington Dc Hotel Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Ritz Carlton
- Ritz Washington Dc
- Ritz Carlton Washington Dc