Washington Marriott Wardman Park
US$ 447
US$ 424
Marriott Hotels
  • Room Service
Fairmont Washington, D.C. Georgetown(Washington DC)
US$ 302
US$ 228
Fairmont.com
US$ 301
US$ 257
US$ 311
US$ 274
  • Pool
Capitol Hill Hotel(Washington DC)
US$ 280
US$ 220
US$ 126
Official Website
  • Restaurant
The Dupont Circle(Washington DC)
US$ 251
US$ 214
  • Restaurant
Washington Court Hotel(Washington DC)
US$ 188
US$ 165
Orbitz.com
  • Room Service
Holiday Inn Washington - Capitol(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$ 223
US$ 203
2,716 results
All reviewsharry's pubstone's throw restaurantmetro stophuge hotelconvention hotelstayed at the marriottnational cathedralthe concierge loungelarge conferencetypical marriottadams morganconnecticut aveconference facilitiesself parkingattended a conferenceoutdoor poolnice neighborhood
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

This hotel was very accommodating. The staff was pleasant. My room was cozy. The room came with a Keurig machine, which I was so appreciative of. There was a wide selection of food nearby. The only downside was the $45 a day charge for parking. Definitely would stay again.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I asked in advance for a room near the front of the hotel and they did oblige - even though we purchased the room at an AMAZING rate through a third party, and it included breakfast and free Wi-Fi. Check in staff were awesome and we checked in early. Great help from the concierge to hit the metro and national mall sites. No complaints on any level. Bed comfort was outstanding. The Metro is right across the street making the location perfect. The Metro is also very clean and safe - compared to NYC it was great.

Room Tip: I had read that the hotel is HUGE so try to get a room near the front. I asked and was given a room in the Tower. excellent
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We had nothing but wonderful experiences from the moment we went inside the door. Staff at the front desk was pleasant, and we had zero wait time to get up to our room. We even got a nice little upgrade. So that put a smile on my face. The room was super spacious and clean. It had plenty of drawers and closet space for 2 people, for a 5 day stay. The bathroom was small, but well equipped and the products smell wonderful. Cleaning staff was very friendly. Our stay included breakfast which we had every morning at the Stone Throws Restaurant. The staff was very friendly and attentive. The food was fresh and very good. We never had to wait for sit or to get our food, they had eggs "cooked to order" which was wonderful. I very highly recommend this hotel. Although it is huge, I never had to wait for elevators, or felt cramped in any way.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Boy howdy let me tell you something right now. This shore is a pretty decent place to stay in the big ol meetropolis of warshington DC. You know, getting around in this here town aint for the light hearted or out of shape. Anywhere you gonna go you gonna be walkin and walkin and taking a train and walkin some more and maybe throw a bus or two in there with it all. And then some more walkin. So lemme be clear, this here review ain’t about DC, which I think is overcrowded and over rated, this here review is about this here hotel. And it’s nayce. And i mean that in a particularly average sort of way. The rooms is kind of small, but they real clean. The bed lies good. The bathroom is small too, but it had one of them there powerful shower heads and i really liked that. And the bathroom was clean, don’t get me wrong, but I could tell it had been used a time or two. The room was shore quiet when I was asleepn at night, and it ain’t too fer a walk to the metro station. And heck, once you git to the metro station, you can git to just about anywhere in DC you wanna go. As long as you willin to walk some more...and maybe git on another train...and then walk some more again...and maybe take a bus. Because like I was sayin, it’s way overcrowded up that way. Anyway, I think this here hotel was a-ok in my book and I’d stay there again if I ever went back to DC...which I’m okay if I don’t ever do. They got a pretty building with lots of brass stuff all over the lobby, but it’s just an average ol hotel. That brass stuff and real nayce carpet in the lobby ain’t lipstick on a pig, but I would say it’s deelicious chocolate frosting on an over baked cupcake. If you know what I’m sayin.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
TeamMarriott, Manager at Washington Marriott Wardman Park, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear JeffersonDavis,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for taking the time to post a review. We are delighted you enjoyed most of our quiet haven in the heart of the city, but we want to apologize for leaving a "just okay" impression. Our goal is to provide excellence both in service and in accommodations for our guests, and we're sorry that wasn't the case this time. It was our pleasure accommodating you, and we hope you will make the Washington Marriott Wardman Park your hotel of choice if you ever return to the area so we can leave you with a better impression of us.

Michael Basile
Resident Manager

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

While the hotel itself is well located, the overall conference experience was somewhat dampened by small discussion venues and overpriced food and beverages. The staff worked hard, and did their best to deliver to expectation, but were hampered by management who did not schedule quite enough wait staff at the Lobby Bar and restaurants during key periods of the day (predictably busy). Rooms were large and comfortable, and well cleaned. While not my favorite conference site, it wasn't the worst either.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear CKBG,

Thank you for providing feedback about issues you experienced during your conference. We strive to provide the best service and accommodations to our guests, and we are sorry we fell short of that with you. We apologize for the inconvenience and hope you will give us another chance to provide you with the service and hospitality you should always expect from our hotel.

Michael Basile