We stayed at the Westin Georgetown DC. The hotel has been renovated and looks fabulous. We had a wheelchair accessable room located directly over the entrance of the hotel with a balconey which was just perfect. Buffet Breakfast was delicious and service was excellent. If fact the entire staff at this hotel couldn't have been nicer and more helpful, from the front door to behind the scenes. Minutes away from the quaint charm of the rown homes of Georgetown. The hotel is directly on M Street, you can't ask for more than that on location, location, location.
We attended the Cherry Blossom Festival on Pennsylvania Ave, the weather was perfect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Feel Better when you leave than when you arrived! A short walk or subway ride to The White House, Georgetown's shops and restaurants, the Kennedy Center, and Dupont Circle. The Westin Georgetown, Washington D.C. Is a refreshing choice for travel! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Georgetown, Washington D.C. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Georgetown, Washington d.c. Hotel Washington Dc
- Westin Hotel Washington Dc
- Westin Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Westin