“Unique Dim Sum”

Neighbourhood: Downtown / Chinatown
Cross street: Eye Street
Transit: Chinatown Gallery Place Metro one black away from 7th Street
Reviewed 6 July 2017

What a great find when we were in DC for a long weekend. We went to the brunch and we were pleasantly surprised. The décor is black and minimalist, but the food is colorful and creative! The brunch deal was $40 for unlimited mimosas, choice of one signature dish and 5 dim sum items (that will keep coming non-stop until you make them stop or faint). Everything we selected from shrimp, beef, bao and pork belly was all so delish. I would highly recommend this place for brunch or a night out with friends.

Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

Service was at times frustrating & we waited a long time for our drinks and for the server to take our order. Food was average, bordering on bland. Dumplings were soggy & fell apart as you picked them up. Waffles & chicken was lacking, esp in the chicken portion (looked like a kid's meal w/ adult prices). The fried rice was decent & seemed appropriate for the price. Overall, with so many places to dine in DC, I'd def look for something else.

Reviewed 20 June 2017

We got the fixed prix menu and couldn't eat it all! It's a lot of food but was a nice intro into dim sum. Have 4 hungry adults if you go this route.

Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

I come here anytime I'm in DC. Conveniently located. Chicken and Green Tea Dumplings and the griddled Fish and Black Pepper were amazing. Finish the entree course with Honey Roasted Chicken Puff!! Mokarabia coffee is the best I've had (I buy the 5lb bag of beans for home!). Dessert - ginger cake w cinnamon ice cream. Can't go wrong!!

Reviewed 8 June 2017

Selected a sampling of spring rolls, potstickers and steamed buns. Enjoyed them all. Many to choose from....you won't go wrong with the Butter Garlic Shrimp Dumplings. I sat at the bar and the service was good. Many asian eateries in this area but this one is worth checking out for sure.