US$ 216
InterContinental
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 46% below average rates

The price you found is 46% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 398/night.

Hamilton Hotel Washington DC(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$ 144
US$ 109
Official Website
Savings alert! 42% below average rates

The price you found is 42% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 189/night.

US$ 163
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 213/night.

The Wink(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$ 125
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 186/night.

US$ 183
US$ 164
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 48% below average rates

The price you found is 48% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 313/night.

Washington Plaza Hotel(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 207/night.

Comfort Inn Downtown DC / Convention Center(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$ 130
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 195/night.

Phoenix Park Hotel(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$ 264
US$ 154
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 204/night.

Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$ 173
US$ 148
Hyatt.com
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 251/night.

The River Inn(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 196/night.

2,484 results
All reviewsrooftop bartreasury buildingbliss spawhite housepov barbliss productsfrosted glassebbitt grillrooms are smallliving roomnational mallfantastic locationsmithsonian museumsfew blockslobbyspghip
Reviewed 24 August 2015

The rooms are unbelievable, one of the best beds you will find in ANY hotel. The bathrooms are fabulous, great soaps, shampoos, robes, water pressure, you won't want to get out of the shower. Besides the rooms the hotel is a great place to be and I am not a guy who likes to hang around the hotel but this is the one and only exception. The lobby is always a good place to just hang out, hip and trendy with a nice bar area. The rooftop bar has one of the best views in the city, if not the best. It always has a good crowd there but one that doesn't disturb you if you are staying at the hotel. I love the restaurant for breakfast.

Even better than the physical hotel itself is the staff. They treat me like family and I only stay they every few months or so. Everyone from Aureline, one of the managers, Kim the concierge, Emma at the front desk, Ronnie the best doorman ever, Natalie who is great on the phone and Oscar at the lobby bar just to name a few. Seriously everyone there loves their job and it shows. My whole day seems to be better when I stay there because I'm not drudging back to the hotel after work or I just left in the morning after having a great shower followed by a great breakfast and coffee and greeted a good morning by Emma and Ronnie. I stay at hotels around 300 nights a year and this one by far is the one I look most forward to staying at. Don't miss out on a great experience.

Room Tip: The views of the Washington Monument from the southeast corner of the hotel are fantastic.
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Rob D
Joanne C, Manager at W Washington D.C., responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2015

Dear Rob,

We appreciate you taking your time with providing us with your great feedback. Your testament regarding Aureline, Kim, Emma, Ronnie, Oscar and Natalie is a true meaning of Whatever Whenever service culture. I cannot wait to share this with them.

Please stay connected on your next escape.

All The Best,

Reviewed 24 August 2015 via mobile

This W is my absolute favorite! I've been to Washington a million times and this was my first time staying at W DC. I love the theme of this hotel... The living room is amazing and so is the rooftop bar! Segan, Marlon and Kim were fantastic during my stay! I've stayed at 6 other W's and this one is by far my favorite and #1. I already have another reservation made for later this year.... Can't wait to be welcomed back!

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends

Dear Randall,

Reading your testament is a breath of fresh air. Your testament regarding our talents is a true meaning of Whatever Whenever service culture, I cannot wait to share this with Segen, Marlon and Kim. They will be ecstatic to hear this.

Please stay connected on your next escape.

All The Best,

Reviewed 24 August 2015

I recently stayed at the W for a work/leisure trip. The location is amazing! Across the street from the U.S. Treasury Building and White House, it is centrally located just a short distance from the Washington monument.

The customer service was stellar. After I had arrived, and settled into the hotel room, I realized that my bed was not clean. There were several hairs on the bed on the sheets. I called down to the front desk and they immediately switched my room and sent someone to give me the new keys. To further make-up for the inconvenience, I was treated to macarons in my room the following afternoon. They more than made up for the inconvenience.

The atmosphere of the hotel was nice, but a little loud. I felt the avant garde atmosphere kind of took away from the history and historic charm of the building. The food (room service and Pinea) was good, but definitely nothing to write home about.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business

Welcome Kluline,

Thank you so much for taking your time with providing us with your feedback. I am delighted you were able to take advantage of the central location, heart of Washington D.C. Your testament regarding our talents is a true meaning of Whatever Whenever service culture, I cannot wait to share this with them.

On behalf of Lorenzo Thomas our Director of Style I am writing to apologize that the room was not up to W standards when you checked in. We appreciate the feedback, as it helps us to grow. I am very sorry for your negative experience with us, and I hope that you will return to give us another chance. I assure you that I am working with the staff involved to make sure they are more attentive to detail so that this does not happen again in the future. Some actions have already been taken in that regards.

Please stay connected on your next escape!

Reviewed 23 August 2015

Maybe the party scene is for you. If so, this is the hotel for you. The roof top bar turns into a crowded loud club at night. There are lots of like minded attractive people looking for fun.
However, if you want a peaceful and quiet place to rest up between sights or business meetings, do not stay here. This is especially problematic on one of the upper floors. I stayed on the 9th floor and heard the club beat until 1:30 AM. Even the lobby is almost always loud and crowded.
With respect to the food, it was less than average. From the breakfast to the restaurant overlooking the treasury, the food was mediocre at best.
The room was very nice, clean and spacious. The service was very good. From the front desk to the concierge, the staff made every effort to be as pleasant and helpful as possible.
If location is your most important consideration, then this is a great place. This hotel is steps away from the White House and so many other important sites.
I recommend this hotel for those in search of a scene. I do not recommend it for families or anyone that prefers some serenity while on vacation or business in Washington DC.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Joanne C, Manager at W Washington D.C., responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2015

Dear Ron P.,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts in our in regards to the noise you experienced. I cannot apologize enough for this, as you had mentioned we unfortunately are aware of the noise that our guests experience during the busy nights in all areas. Due to this, over the last year we have been undergoing multiple projects to decrease the disturbance this noise creates for our sleeping guests, although your experience is truly not in our control and I am so sorry you had to deal with this unfortunate experience from another guest. We have started to insulate the doors/walls located closest to the lifts where the guests are traveling and not considering the noise they are creating on their way to their room or while they are in their room. Additionally, we are continuously training our talent to better locate those guests that do not plan to spend the entire evening upstairs, and instead provide those with the hopes of spending a night partying with the rooms in which noise will not be an issue for them. Unfortunately, construction and training are both ongoing projects that take time to perfect, and thus as we are aware of the issues and trying to rectify them for our guests, we are providing for our current guests as best we can. As you have experienced, there are certainly still many flaws and gaps in our attempts to resolve this noise occurrence, but we are very much aware and proactively working on this. Thank you very much for bringing this to our attention.

I can assure you that we are aware of the challenges and we are doing some assessments on how to better improve this aspect of our establishment. As a hotel we value inputs from our distinguished guests may it be positive or negative. This will help us improve better as a whole. Again, we do apologize if we have not met your standards, but rest assured all the things you pointed out will be taken into consideration.
I am sorry again that this created a negative first impression. When your travel brings you back in Washington D.C, please feel free to connect with me.

Reviewed 23 August 2015

great clean, cool hotel perfectly situated near everything. took the whole family and was super close to all the attractions. we were able to,walk everywhere. stayed on the 9 th floor. only warning is that the rooftop bar turns into a noghtclub and the bass is annoying umtil 2 am. if your there on fri or sat do t stay n floor 9. otherwise it was awesome!

Room Tip: not on the 9 th floor of its a weekend
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family

Dear Petersfamily,

Thank you for sharing the LOVE. We are so glad you were able to take advantage of the central location, heart of Washington D.C.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts in regards to the noise you experienced. I cannot apologize enough for this, as you had mentioned we unfortunately are aware of the noise that our guests experience during the busy nights in all areas. Due to this, over the last year we have been undergoing multiple projects to decrease the disturbance this noise creates for our sleeping guests, although your experience is truly not in our control and I am so sorry you had to deal with this unfortunate experience from another guest. We have started to insulate the doors/walls located closest to the lifts where the guests are traveling and not considering the noise they are creating on their way to their room or while they are in their room. Additionally, we are continuously training our talent to better locate those guests that do not plan to spend the entire evening upstairs, and instead provide those with the hopes of spending a night partying with the rooms in which noise will not be an issue for them. Unfortunately, construction and training are both ongoing projects that take time to perfect, and thus as we are aware of the issues and trying to rectify them for our guests, we are providing for our current guests as best we can. As you have experienced, there are certainly still many flaws and gaps in our attempts to resolve this noise occurrence, but we are very much aware and proactively working on this. Thank you very much for bringing this to our attention.