“DC Capital Condo”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Columbus, Ohio
“DC Capital Condo”
Reviewed 29 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017
people found this review helpful

Before I left they called to say there was a leak and the condo wouldn't be available and they had booked me a room at the Hyatt for 2 nights until the condo was ready. We did get in the condo on Tuesday and it was very nice and clean. I couldn't tell where a leak had been. The condo is centrally located near the Capital building and restaurants are nearby within walking distance.

The stairway is very narrow and lugging the luggage in to the 3rd floor is cumbersome so pack light. Parking and unloading is really difficult I parked in the back in the one parking spot they gave and you have to walk a half block around to get into the building since there is no access in from the back to the condo that you are in unless you are #1.

The bed was comfortable but the couch bed is not so my son and I rotated to get some rest. Tv and wifi access was good. The kitchen and bath were very nicely done and had all the essentials you would need so don't overpack.

Oh don't forget your access code to the front door or you are locked out mine was on my phone in the apt so my granddaughter and I couldn't get back in until my son realized we hadn't returned.

All in all it was very nice.

rkieffer2
Syracuse, New York
“Clean, Cozy, and Close”
Reviewed 29 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017
people found this review helpful

Very nice flat that was clean and freshly renovated. The bathroom was very nicely done. Property manager was friendly and responded to all my questions very quickly. This place is located only a very short walk from the Capital Building/Supreme Court. We parked at the REI garage using Parking Panda for $36 for the week. No issues. This place was only a mile walk to the South through good neighborhoods. Ubered everywhere for reasonable prices as condo's location is convenient. Highly recommend!

DanaMOb
Toledo, Ohio
“.”
Reviewed 31 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017
person found this review helpful

Great location. Walking distance to Mall, markets, Starbucks! Apartment was clean and comfortable. All in a great neighborhood!

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing