All reviews lobster roof terrace two nights casa house cuba una dancing
Reviewed 17 February 2017

Miriam and the ladies were fantastic and super helpful. The house is gorgeous and each room comes with a lovely little porch space. I highly recommend staying here! Plus, the food is amazing and they make some of the best mojitos in Cuba :]

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 February 2017

When we arrived this Casa said they had no knowledge of our booking - until I produced the email with the proof of our booking. We were then grudgingly taken to Miriam's new quarters.

The room is cheap and therefore basic. It was obviously only recently finished being built as we had had to put up the curtains ourselves. The bathroom had no toilet seat and the morning of our final day the water pump had broken so we had no running water. Luckily it was our last morning.

For the price it was an ok stay

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 February 2017

My husband and I absolutely loved staying at Miriam's for 4 nights. We appreciated that the casa was a few blocks away from the touristy main plaza and very much enjoyed our neighborhood and the local shady plaza just a couple blocks away. There were plenty of local restaurants close by, with economical rates, but we preferred eating at the Casa. The food was excellent. One night, we ordered up the lobster and the tail was so big, I could hardly finish! It was fresh and prepared exquisitely.
Linda and the other staff always had lots of smiles, joked with the guests, and made everyone feel welcomed and relaxed. Our room was very comfortable. All the guests' rooms opened up onto the courtyard unlike most of the casa particulares in cuba where the guest rooms are located inside the homes off the living rooms or kitchen. There was ample outdoor space to lounge either in the courtyard or up on the roof terrace. We would definitely stay with Miriam our next time to Trinidad.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 January 2017

My friend Amy and I just stayed at La Casa De Miriam. We were supposed to stay for three nights, but stayed for 4 because we loved it so much! Linda treated us like family, and Gloria was so wonderful! We simply loved our experience, and the Casa is absolutely adorable!!! Thank you for making our experience in Cuba so amazing!!

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 January 2017 via mobile

My wife and I, visiting from London, stayed here on 20 and 21/12/16. The Casa was always full of laughter and nothing was too much for the house manager, Linda. Even when we cut our booked stay short to take in more of Cuba than we had planned, Linda was only too happy to find us a Casa, which turned out to be excellent, in Camaguey at short notice. Loved the time we spent here.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple