“It might get said a lot, but this truly is the best casa in Cuba.”
Review of Casa de Miriam

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Trinidad
Casa de Miriam
Ranked #7 of 378 Trinidad B&B and Inns
Reviewed 21 April 2016

Miriam is a one of a kind, and hands-down the nicest person I met in Cuba. She was beyond accommodating during our entire stay, and she took care of us as if we actually lived in her home. Which brings me to the home itself. The location is perfect - a short walk from downtown and the plaza, but slightly out of the busier areas, it is the best of both worlds. The rooms and beds are spacious and incredibly comfortable, with AC, fans, and each room has its own personal rooftop terrace connected the already huge and awesome general rooftop lounge area. There is a lovely large dining area, and every day we had dinner or breakfast with people from all over the world (I should mention that every person we spoke to shared our enthusiasm for Miriam and her house). And on that note, the food is five-star. The lobster is some of the best I have ever eaten, and her grilled preparation of a whole red snapper was a meal that I will remember forever. The best meals we had in Cuba were here. I would recommend this place hands-down to anyone, and I honestly cannot wait to go back and say hello to Miriam again!

Room Tip: All of the rooms are good - you won't be disappointed.
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MountainTopSeaFloor

Reviewed 12 April 2016

Very nice Casa. I stayed here for a few days on my holiday in Cuba in March. Miriam, the owner, is very friendly and helpful. My room was adequate - good by Cuban standards. The location is pretty good, only a short walk to the old cobbled streets of the centre of town. The Casa has a pleasant outside dining area where guests share breakfast and evening meals. The Casa was undergoing renovations while I was there to create a new room. There are various terraces. There was an interesting mix of people staying there while I was there. I thoroughly recommend it.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 25 March 2016 via mobile

Absolutely loved staying here. Miriam and Linda are so great. I was made so welcome it felt like a home away from home. Dinner was lovely and in abundance! Mojitos fabulous! I had lots of fun here and met some really nice people that I miss!

I will be back in Trinidad in November and will stay with Miriam for 3 days. :)

Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 February 2016

Very friendly people but not much English spoken. Miriam is so smiley and nothing is too much trouble. Lovely clean casa in a great location with great rooms, good food and lovely communal courtyard to meet and share stories with your fellow travellers. Fantastic food - Lobster/chicken/fish $10 - just let Miriam know in the morning what you'd like for dinner. Breakfasts were great – fruit, yoghourt, eggs, guava juice, tea and coffee. The roof terrace is huge with hammocks and shaded areas too. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 February 2016

Miriam is one lovely woman. She is always smiling and make you feel like home instantly. We were group of 3, staying there just 2 nights. The house was really clean, with a great terrace. Food was amaaazing, I would highly recommend this house to anyone going to Trinidad :)

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Trinidad
0.3 km away
Casa MiCuba
#51 of 378 in Trinidad
0.1 km away
Hostal Dr. Alexis Martinez Alcantara y Dra. Lisdey

Been to Casa de Miriam? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK