We did a bicicle trip through Cuba and when we arrived in Trinidad, there were so many people catching us like fishes and holding us tight. The city is full of casas particulares but a lot of families only see the money in you.
After seeing approx. 10 casas, we finally stepped into a a beautiful colonial style house in the historical heart of Trinidad. A smiling man opened the door and it was like coming home without beeing bothered!
We wanted to stay one night but stayed 4.
Carlos and his wife Rebeca are managing the house. Carlos helped us to repair our bikes, providing replacements and didn´t want anything for that.
100% you will feel like home.
We went out with their son Alexander and we chilled with their likeable dog Casan.
Don´t pass this hostel if you are going to Trinidad!
- delicious food individually prepared "al gusto"
- rooms are clean and sheets are changed frequently
- 2 panoramic terraces and a court
- living room with television, DVD and godd music system
- quiet and safe area
- people care for each other
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The casa is fully licensed with a "bed and breakfast" and a restaurant license: "Arrendador inscripto"The house has 3 bedrooms for rent:- bedroom 1 : 1 bed for 2 persons, conditioned air and electric fan and 1 independent bathroom with warm water.- bedroom 2 : 1 bed for 2 persons, conditioned air and electric fan and 1 independent bathroom with warm water.- bedroom 3 : 3 beds for 4 persons, conditioned air and electric fan and 1 independent bathroom ... more less