“Very good italian”

Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 20
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Reservations
Description: We love to celebrate around good food and wine in an enjoyable atmosphere. World famous for our pizzas , hand-crafted the Old Italian way with the best fresh quality Ingredients. We have an extensive menu with Curries, Steaks, Fresh market fish. With gluten free options available.Check out our new venue and garden available for gatherings,and private functions. Takeaways. Only place on the Island that delivers restaurant food to your door.*
Reviewed 17 March 2018

Really enjoyed their pizza and pasta. Well priced. And they will deliver to your accomodation for a small fee.

Reviewed 25 February 2018

a pleasant surprice, the new management brought Stefanos back to its best.
glad to have very nice pizzas again.
I had to change my previous review, as that is No longer valid.
I hate to give bad reviews, and when things get fixed, this time by a new Owner
then I step up and give them the new and GREAT review they deserve.

Reviewed 25 February 2018

Superb cooking - Pizza's as you find in Naples - original thin crisp bases and topping.
Indian Goat Curry - Just fantastic taste
Malaysian Beef Curry - So very good.
Spare ribs - to die for
We had salt and pepper starter 1 between 2 but was enough for 3.

Reviewed 21 February 2018

Ribs were one of the specials on the night we stopped in. I asked the waitress how many ribs there were to a serving? She said enough for one person for a meal. This left me dubious as I am an avid rib fan and can really go to town on them.

When our platters arrived, I was a little disappointed in the amount of ribs, but there were fries and coleslaw as well.

Okay, I was proved wrong. The ribs were meaty, really meaty. I honestly could not finish them and had to take half of them home. My spouse did the same, so we had ribs for two nights. Loved them, really loved them.

Reviewed 7 February 2018

The food was delicious and the staff was very friendly and very fast.The food presentation was very good and the service was very good even though it was a busy evening.