We simply cannot get enough of Jasmine Court and the Picton area. Sandra and Robbie are superb hosts and are on hand to see to anything you need.The rooms are beautifully prepared which reflects the fact that the motel has retained its five star rating since we first stayed there in 2005. We have not missed a visit to Jasmine Court each year since then and have taken our friends from the UK twice. We will be back for the New Year again this year. Picton has been transformed over the years and is no longer just an overnight transit stop for the ferry. The marina has been built and a number of hospitality venues have been modernised. When you take into account the feast of things to do in the wider region and with Nelson only 90 minutes drive away, you cannot afford not to pay a visit. Jasmine Court - a five star motel run by five star hosts!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Qualmark 4.5 star self-contained accommodation. Situated in quiet but central area of town. Spacious studios, 1 & 2 bedroom units; kitchenette, bathroom with heating, some with double spa bath, most with king size beds. Fully self contained disabled access apartment. Free Wi-Fi access, phone, Sky TV, DVD players and free DVD library, free internet kiosk. Laundry facilities, 1km to ferry, 3 mins to Queen Charlotte Track departure wharf and waterfront; restaurants, shops and post office adjacent. Secure motorcycle storage and luggage storage. Expect quality service, warm hospitality and those little extras that will make your stay in Picton even more memorable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your ASURE Jasmine Court Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jasmine Court Travellers Hotel
- Jasmine Court Travellers Motel