“Terrine Terrine Terrine”

Ranked #20 of 376 Restaurants in Fremantle
Price range: US$ 7 - US$ 15
Cuisines: French
Dining options: After-hours
Description: In the heart of Essex Street in Fremantle, The Whisper Wine Bar is the perfect place to enjoy a romantic evening or a few glasses of finely chosen wines. We focus on Australian wines but offer a fine selection of French, South African, New Zelander and Italian wines. While you sip your wine, make sure you try some of our French tapas (charcuterie, cheeses, terrine, rillettes, freshly baked baguette...).We are by far the best place to end your evenings (closing at 12am on weekends).Opening days: Wednesday to Sunday
Reviewed 1 May 2016 via mobile

Hubby & I stopped in as part of our long lunch in March. Only had the terrine & a beer. The terrine was AMAZING!! Didn't want it to end, a generous serve of bread. It was a hot day upstairs was out if the question as no air con, not the most comfortable of seating, we sat out the front at the high tables.
If you're a little older & need a solid chair I wouldn't recommend a visit in the hot weather as it was pretty stuffy inside. Any other time of year you'd be fine.
Easy access, casual dress.
Be sure to try that Terrine!!!

2  Thank Claire N

Reviewed 21 April 2016

We popped in here after a disappointing meal across the road at Nunzio's! My husband enjoyed his wine (I didn't have a drink) and we shared the Octopus tappas which was very tasty. I have only been here twice as I am not a local, but each time the service has been good and the tappas very tasty. Nice atmosphere with tables and chairs outside as well as inside.

1  Thank pinkpanther61
Reviewed 15 April 2016

This is one of my favourite places to have a glass of wine. Located in a repurposed townhouse, the upstairs balcony is a great place to people watch while sipping a cold white and tucking into the delicious bread!

2  Thank rocstatik
Reviewed 27 February 2016

Stopped in here just for a quick drink before dinner. Staff very knowledgeable and helpful on wines. Very cozy especially the balcony upstairs. Will come back and stay a bit longer next time and try some food also.

2  Thank Lyn D
Reviewed 17 January 2016 via mobile

My partner and I stopped by for a drink on our way to dinner. I enjoyed trying a South African sav blanc that I had not seen before. My partner and I both also enjoyed sitting outside on the street and watching the world go by.
I was not blown away by the customer service we recorded, as we were just handed a menu and were given no advice or friendly chatter.
However it was a nice spot to sit outside and enjoy a drink on a Friday night.

2  Thank Sophie B