“Appel Strudel”

Hotel Oberland Restaurant
Cuisines: Swiss
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: The hotel Oberland's restaurant is located in the centre of the village just an easy 5 minute walk from the train station. We are open daily from 11.30 am to the evening. Our menu has everything from soups, snacks and salads, pizzas, pasta, meat and fish dishes and of course traditional Swiss dishes of fondues and röstis. Our extensive desert menu has something for everyone from a small ice cream to our special chocolate cake. Relax in our garden with a cooling drink in summer or in our restaurant with a hot chocolate in winter. Free parking is available and a bus stop a few meters away.
Reviewed 18 October 2016

The apple strudel was super tasty, maybe the best I've ever tasted. The place and the service were very good. The waitress was very kind and gave us a lot of tips about the restaurant and the touristic places. I really recommend this dessert!!!

Reviewed 17 October 2016

Had a good lunch here. Fondu we had was average but reasonably priced. The local sausage we ordered was great and I would eat that again. Would have lunch there again.

Reviewed 16 October 2016 via mobile

We have eaten here a few times over the years and the food has always been good. The locals eat here and recommend it, so that's good enough for me. It can feel a little too formal for my liking typical hotel service, but nice for a special occasion.

Reviewed 12 October 2016

This hotel restaurant was recommended by staff at a different hotel. And they were right. We had a lovely meal in a quiet and friendly environment.

Reviewed 6 October 2016 via mobile

I tried the restaurant and find the food is just on average . The one I ordered is rosti. Come in five mins after my order. It takes like fast food . Anyway The one I got in eiger guesthouse is more authentic and delivered in metal plate , with fresh made potato and beef : yum! Same price