Hotel Nautilus
US$ 89
Motel Vega(Sezimovo Usti)
US$ 45
  • Room Service
Hotel Lucia(Veseli nad Luznici)
US$ 35
US$ 245
US$ 232
Fontana Hotel(Kovarov)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
All reviewsgoldie restaurantczech republictown squarethe main squarebeautiful hotelold towngreat restaurantrooms are comfortableair conditioningwellness centrelocated rightnice roomthe wi fiwonderful staysouth bohemiahistorical centerperfect location
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 March 2012

Our bike trip from Vienna to Prague brought us to this beautiful hotel. The rooms were peaceful and tastefully decorated, breakfast was scrumptious, and the location right on the main square made sightseeing easy.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank sidder
Reviewed 9 February 2012

We spent 1 unforgettable night in this lovely place. I liked very much the taste of the owner-lady who personalized each room. My best compliments to her! The staff is very kind, the rooms are clean, the breakfast is so sweet! I advice this hotel to people who want to visit Prague and its beautiful surrounding country, without spending much money in the city and staying in a small suggestive, fine, artistic **** hotel, far only 1 hour by car from Prague.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank panda111271
Reviewed 6 February 2012

Very warm-hearted and stylish hotel on the central square of the beautiful town of Tabor. The restaurant and cuisine there are beyond praise.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 November 2011

My wife & I booked five nights in July. We wanted to have a good location within easy reach of many southern Bohemia sites like Cervana Lhota, Cesky Krumlov, etc.
Nautilus' reviews were great but I don't believe until I see. Hence my expectations were low.
Driving into town from Ceske Budejovice I was about to make a U-turn and go straight to Prague. But I decided to brave it after a long drive from Zell am See in Austria.
And right I did! We had, bar none, the best five nights of our vacation, which included Italy, Austria, Germany and Switzerland. Let me explain why!
Outside old-town where Nautilus is located, Tabor is a communist legacy wasteland. Derelict buildings, poor roads, smoke plumes ... You get the picture!
The moment you enter old town it is like you enter a different universe. Nautilus, Goldie, the corner (Klokotska) restaurant, all gems! Old town itself is clean, most houses are lovingly restored and you feel transported in time.
The hotel: well appointed, modern minimalist decor ala Phillipe Stark's, ultra clean and comfortable. The views from the square facing room: to die for (see attached photos).
Goldie: utmost attention to all details, chef personally inquires, weak vegetarian fare, but a heaven for meat lovers.
All in all the experience was outstanding. Were Nautilus located in NYC you could easily pay $400/night and feel good about it.
No, I don't work for Nautilus. I am engineer who lives in Mountain View CA. I will be happy to answer questions about Nautilus at alexander.tudor@doemail.org.

Room Tip: Choose one facing the square.
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Alexander T
Reviewed 13 November 2011

We celebrated there our wedding and spent one night. We can really recommend this hotel, we are very satisfied with service. The rooms are very comfortable, clean and homely and from their windows you can see view of beautiful and historic central square of Tábor. In case of our wedding party we are very satisfied too. All what was booked was accomplished, the food was excelent, the staff was professional, accommodating and kind.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple