“Fine dining with excellent service”

Bellevue Restaurant
Ranked #206 of 1,028 Restaurants in Riga
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Elegant dining with a panoramic view of Riga.The Bellevue is located on the 11th floor of the Maritim Hotel (1 Slokas street) and offers gourmet cuisine served with style in a pleasant atmosphere.The modern design, coupled with dim lights and soft music make you feel comfortable.Impress your business partners or your loved one with a dinner at the Bellevue Restaurant!
Reviewed 21 February 2012

Took Chef's Recommendation Menu - 4 courses and it was superb. Service was all the time very "sensitive" and present but you could not even see them really. The view from the 11th floor over Riga is amazing. There was even fireworks that night by one bank on the other side of the river. The price was low companred to to the quality of food and excellent service. There is also a small bar on the 10th floor. Worth of trying even because of the view !

1  Thank Ninnu74
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 21 February 2012

Fantastic food and our business associate and his family spent a great night with a fantastic view at the Bellevue restaurant. The chef's creations were delicious and of the finest kind. The service was amazing. They kept in the background but immediately there when you just thought of anything. Great wine choices also and an impressive view that allowed to oversea the city with some breathtaking fireworks. importantly my business associate and his family just enjoyed this and were very happy about my invitation. I can highly recommend this place also for couples.

Reviewed 25 October 2011

I spent a magical evening in Bellevue restaurant some weeks ago. I enjoyed a great dinner together with my wife and we really enjoyed it! The food was absolutely delicious and the waiter offered us a great wine to accompany our meal! The prices here are quite high, but it`s really worth it, especially the desserts! Also the atmosphere here is very calm and friendly. I couldn`t wish more, our evening in Bellevue was absolutely perfect! There are a lot of good restaurants in Riga, but this really is one of my favourites!!!

Reviewed 21 October 2011

My girlfriend reserved a table for two persons in the Bellevue restaurant. The Bellevue restaurant is a panorama restaurant offers a beautiful view over the skyline of Riga. The furnishing is quite comfortable, there are also armchairs for relaxing. A special is the aquarium from which it is possible to choose the fish, but we did not chose it as my girlfriend did not like to see how animals were killed. For the beginning we got a starter for free with commendation form the cook. As man dish my giflfriend ordered St. Jacob mussels in white wine sauce and I chose the Barberie duck breast. My Barberie duck breast was with served with truffle, mashed potatoes. I have not expected to see such an excellent prepared duck breast it tooked like art work. The wine and whiskey selection convinced me also.

Reviewed 18 October 2011

There is no way that this restaurant is any of the best in Riga. We visited five when we were to visit my friends and this was the worst of all. Food with no style, costing too much, waiters who didn't know what he was doing. An empty restaurant with no atmosphere in a suburb outside of centre. Duck which costed 20 euros or more given by people with little professionalism. Most I can say is food was no better or worse than you can get anywhere in that nice city but is surely not worth to go so far just for average food and service. The previous reviewer is right, too many positive reviews probably written by people connected with restaurant.

1  Thank C H