1. Check in all day long, so you don't have to worry for early/late arrival (rooms available after 2 p.m though but you can leave the lagguage when you arrive very early).
2. Breakfast included in the price. Choice is maybe not so huge, specially for vegetarians (not so many options for vegans) but I didn't leave hungry.
3. Rooms are ok with size, not sure if all are with bathroom but I think thery are.
4. Price was relatively low.
5. Area: fantastic! Equally interesting or even more than the Old Town. I recommend to take a walk in there and just check around the beautiful buildings everywhere :)
6. There is a possibility of guarded parking for 5 EUR for 24h.
1. We got the room on the last floor (4th), it was extremaly HOT even on the corridor to the room. Room was like a sauna. Of course we has A/C but on the other hand being with A/C on all the time it's not that fantastic either.
2. SMELL FROM THE BATHROOM. OMG. I understand it is old building ect but just invest money with exchanging the piping system. It was disgusting! (Maybe it is not in all of the rooms, in that case avoid room number 404)More
- Free Wifi
- Breakfast included