See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

We stayed there for two nights. The hotel is not very ‘fresh’, the rooms are very small. The staff is very nice. We couldn’t get lunch or dinner at the restaurant as it was reserved for the groups (other restaurants and cafes were abou 2 km from the hotel).

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

Where to start. This Hotel is definitely NOT 3 star. Our room whilst large and clean but had outdated furniture. One headboard broken and squeaked all night. No facilities to make tea and coffee. Bathroom small outdated only small soap bottle available by hand basin. Shower had just a plastic curtain for privacy. Wellness centre looks good in the photos in reality needs some TLC. If you wish to use the facility aftet 11.30 you need to book and costs 15 euro per person. Beware that anti slip mats are few and far between therefore floor around pool, hot tub and saunas very slippy. Also, beware in the sauna if you have children there is no protection to the heating unit which is situated by the door. We booked a 2 night stay. First night we ate in the hotel. Food reasonably priced but average quality. Waitress friendly and helpful even though she was alone. We were informed that on our second night there may be some noise due to a celebration, ok we were informed while en-route however, on the Saturday evening we were informed by reception that the bar restaurant was not available to hotel guests due to there being 2 parties. Maybe the unfriendly unhelpful receptionist told us that we could get a meal to take to our room after 8pm but maybe not!!!!!!! Is this the way to treat hotel guests? Breakfast very basic but even with the limited choice it is possible not to go hungry. We will never stay at this hotel again and an not able to recommend it to anyone, not even my worst enemy.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

Stayed during the city holidays. Hotel is clean, room was very big ( got the last available, family room). In reality it was room with 2 separate big rooms. Staff is nice and polite. Due to holidays it was full - felt that hotel was not really prepared for that - in the breakfast it took time while tables got cleaned and food added, just because only one girl was working. Otherwise breakfast was OK, standard choice. Free parking. Hotel little bit far from center, 20-30 minutes walk (with a child).

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 15 July 2017

This hotel was in a convenient location for us. It is comfortable enough, though the quality and style is not the most modern. Rooms are ok, though simple.- no airconditioning.
There is a pool/sauna, but didn't have time to try it out - that would probably be a plus!
Receptionists are helpful, welcoming.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 13 September 2016

The hotel is located quite far from the city center. However, it is located in relatively quite place, easy to find and there are parking spaces on the street (I put my car right under the window of the room). I went for dinner quite early, maybe therefore - I was the only person - I got my order within quarter of hour. The meal was good enough and for reasonable price. When I asked the waitress, whether it is safe to go out after midnight, I was recommended to take a taxi, if I'm going to visit city center. The room was quite small (but it is O.K. because I took a room for single person). The room and other rooms were clean enough. The breakfast was sparse, but again - good enough. At least it included a natural coffee, which is a must in my case. I would recommend this hotel in case you are not very picky and on budget.

Date of stay: September 2016