All reviews studio apartment nice apartment stayed here for one week small lift self catering washing machine fantastic location old town enjoyable stay same building the main square every morning by foot would definitely stay here again shopping mall a great stay visit tallinn
Reviewed 2 July 2017

Travelled here with my husband and toddler earlier this year, had a great time, would recommend this place to others. The location could not have been any better, bang slap in the middle of Old Town, our apartment was high up in a block, but luckily for us we had a lift! Very old and small lift, mind you, but it could fit me and my daughter in her buggy (JUST) whilst the hubby walked down and met us at the bottom! The apartment was wonderfully clean, and contained all you would need for a few days' stay kitchen and living room wise. The bathroom was also more than sufficient, even featuring a proper bath which was a nice bonus with a little one. We had a little whoopsy where I managed to lock the bathroom door from the outside (doh) however this was quickly fixed after a phone call to our apartment manager. Free wifi is also good too!

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 May 2017

We stayed in a small apartment overlooking the park and the Tower where the guard raised the flag every morning to music and lowered it at night. The Russian Church was also in view. The flat provided all essentials and equipment for a self catering holiday. There was no cleaning service, or representative in the building. There was also no safe, so we had to take all our money and valuables with us every time we went out.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 May 2017

My daughter and I stayed here for one week at the beginning of April 2017. We had a large room with an ensuite bathroom, located next to the dining room. Our stay was most pleasant. The room had a lovely view onto the cobbled streets of the old town. The nearest supermarket was just about 100 metres away, it was close to the Viru Keskus, a large shopping mall and just around the corner from the Estonian Opera House and concert hall. Every morning we were treated to a lovely breakfast in the dining room. The owners were very polite and very accommodating and they looked after us really well while we were there. The room was well heated, given that Spring had failed to arrive in time this year and the bed was comfortable. The room was clean. There was a lift in the building and the room was on the fourth floor of the building. We were very sorry to leave this charming place once our one week's stay came to an end. For 10 Euros per day, we were able to park our hire car in the locked courtyard at the back of the building. I would love to be able to stay here again as it was so charming.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 March 2017 via mobile

The hotel was located in the center of old city.
The apartment which I've stayed was very clean and tidy.
The receptionist and the owner are very kind and helpful. Thank you for their kindness.
I hope I can visit Tallinn again. I had lovely time there.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 November 2016

It was very pleasant stay. Apartment was very clean and warm (as we were during rainy October), very well equipped, comfortable to spend evening when where is no wish to go out to the city. Very helpful host who let us feel very welcome to their place and their town. To walk to old town is very easy and fast - just 5 minutes. Also bus stops to the public transport is just few minutes to go.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family