1,244 results
All reviewssenso restaurantold towntop floorsuperior roomswimming poolsliding doorolympic gamesnice hotelbusiness tripfree wifibusiness class roombusiness hoteldepartment storelobby bargreat rooman upgradeshower curtain
Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

Stayed for a week for a workshop held in the hotel. The facilities are great. A choice of buffet lunches helped keep us all fed quickly.

Rooms are reasonably sized and comfortable.

Staff are friendly and helpful.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Gints D, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Olumpia, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2017

Dear Tim D,

Thank you for staying with us. I am glad to hear that you had lovely stay with us and that our service met your expectations. We hope to welcome you very soon in our hotel again.

Reviewed 3 November 2017

I stayed two Monti’s in thuis fine hotel and I have no complains.the WiFi is very good and the swimming pool and sauna also.fitness also very good.good choise of foud.
I come back.the hotel is near the city center by foot

Room Tip: 16 Floor is very good
Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Gints D, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Olumpia, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2017

Dear LimburgerBelgium,

We are happy to receive such positive feedback. It was a pleasure to host you for two months and we are hoping to see you back one day. I am very glad to share your comments and feedback with my colleagues who made their best.

With best regards,

Reviewed 25 October 2017

This hotel is in a great location, has lovely spacious rooms with a great view if you are facing Old Town, which is in walking distance. The bathrooms are also nicely laid out with plenty of room and a large countertop. Staff was friendly and helpful. The only problem we had was controlling the temperature in the room.

Room Tip: Ask for an upper floor with view of Old Town. Corner rooms also have view of sea.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Gints D, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Olumpia, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2017

Dear candyminnesota11,

Thank you for your wonderful review. I am delighted to hear that you had such a pleasant stay with us. Allow me to apologize for any discomforts experienced regarding the temperature in the room. We are working on resolving this issue.
We hope to welcome you very soon in our hotel again.

Reviewed 22 October 2017

My family and I booked a business class room which had a lot of room for our toddler and for us two parents for our two night stay. The room had a modern decoration and lots of light.

The bed was huge at 220 cm, I have never slept in such a wide bed. Pillows could have been firmer in my opinion but I do like a really firm pillow.

The spacious bathroom had a bathtub with a shower and two vanities with a lot of space for your toiletries.

One big problem with our room was the temperature in the room and the bathroom. The bathroom was unbearably hot and the air conditioner only worked an hour or so at a time so we couldn't get the temperature to a tolerable level in either the room or the bathroom. We had a bit of difficulties sleeping because it was so hot in the room.

The other big problem was the breakfast: the breakfast/dinner area was not big enough for that size of a hotel. The first morning we wandered around the breakfast area trying to find an empty table for quite some time, the second morning we asked the staff if we could sit in a separate dining area which was cordoned off both mornings even though there were a lot of people. Even with the small separate dining area open people had problems finding a table to sit down to. The staff clearing tables should have been more efficient in order to free tables quicker.

The breakfast had quite a bit of choice, everything was fresh and food was nicely displayed. Unfortunately the tea water was tap water which in Tallinn tastes funky so drinking tea in the morning was not an option. They really should use bottled water in making tea and coffee.

We had dinner in the restaurant the second evening and the menu was nothing special but had the necessary basics. I had a pizza which was good and my husband has burger which was fine. They seemed to serve a buffet dinner for some guests, probably some tour guests had a half board accommodation.

The top floor pool and sauna were lovely although the saunas in the individual shower rooms for women and men were too hot to enjoy. There is also a gym which was surprisingly well equipped!

Overall our stay was good but the air conditioning problem and the overcrowded breakfast with no available tables sometimes made our stay less than enjoyable.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Gints D, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Olumpia, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2017

Dear Onellen,

Thank you for choosing Radisson Blu Hotel Olümpia. I am very delighted to hear that you had lovely stay with us. Allow me to apologize for any discomforts experienced regarding the temperature of the room and busyness of the breakfast. We are working on those issues and we hope that during your next visit we will be able to meet and exceed your expectations.
We sincerely hope to see you in our hotel again.

Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

I stayed here with 2 colleagues when we were in town for a conference. I've stayed at 1 or 2 Radissons in Europe, and I think the Olumpia in Estonia has been the best so far!

Check-in was fairly simple, staff on front desk were pleasant. The room was super clean, and just perfect. Breakfast was great - good selection of food + good service. No complaints!

Location is good too - though not bang in the centre of town. It's only about 3 or 4km from the airport, and about 15-20mins walk to the old town. Taxis are v reasonable, so the option to taxi it around is there.

Highly recommended. It's one of the few hotels I've stayed at where everything has been on point! Shame the bar is on the ground floor rather than the top floor.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Gints D, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Olumpia, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2017

Dear Jules F,

Thank you for such wonderful feedback. I am happy to hear that you experienced warm and welcoming hospitality. I am very glad to share your comments and feedback with my colleagues who made their best. I hope that we get the opportunity to welcome you back to our hotel.