1,263 results
All reviews senso restaurant old town top floor superior room swimming pool business trip nice hotel free wifi business class room business hotel department store lobby bar great room an upgrade breakfast buffet stayed one night hotel is located
Reviewed 18 October 2017

I stayed 3 nights in September while visiting Tallinn.The Hotel is app 20 minutes from the airport.The taxi is less than 7 euro.The Hotel is very clean and comfortable.The Breakfast Buffet is terrific with a large selection to please everyone.The location is great with an easy 15 minutes walk to Old Town , Harbour ,Ferry and local department store.The room on 24th floor has a fantastic view of the Harbour and Old Town.The rooftop pool is splendid with a magnificent view of the Old Town and Harbour.I would return anytime to this Hotel if would be closer to Toronto, Canada

Room Tip: Top floors with Harbour view
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Gints D, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Olumpia, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2017

Dear rszasz,

Thank you for staying with us and for sharing your positive experience. I'm pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I totally agree, the views from the top floor are magnificent and definitely worth seeing.
I hope that you wil have an opportunity to come to Tallinn again and have this experience once more.

Reviewed 10 October 2017

We had an event there at the end of Sept 17. Aire Rahuoja the Conference and Event Coordinator was very pleasant and help us through the event with our requirement. Give her a call if you need help with your event.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Gints D, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Olumpia, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2017

Dear ledzulfadzli,

Thank you for your valuable feedback! I am delighted to hear that you had such pleasant experience in our Conference Center and received great service from our team. I would be happy to share your feedback with my colleague who made her best.
We hope to see you back for another great event or maybe a vacation!

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

A good hotel to stay on business. Sleek & clean and pleasant rooms - good breakfast. Staff is efficient and pleasant. I would not stay there for a leisure trip as the hotel lacks charm and is overall very functional

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Gints D, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Olumpia, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2017

Dear jetssc2014,

Thank you for staying with us! I am glad to hear that you had pleasant stay with us. Our team works hard in order to make our guests happy and your review is the main proof that we are heading in the right direction.
We hope to welcome you very soon in our hotel again.

Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

A hotel in a great location with well furbished rooms. It was an easy walk to Old Town and also for shopping at the local department stores. I wish I had more time to take advantage of the rooftop pool. The Breakfast Buffet was more basic but adequate to begin your day.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends

Dear clairmontjeff,

Thank you for choosing Radisson Blu Hotel Olümpia! I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to welcoming you back to Tallinn in the near future.

Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

Nice hotel. Clean and well equipped. Good food. Nice bar. Reasonable prices. Close to Stockmanns Department Store. Short walk to the old town. Top floor "sky pool". Large hotel but enough elevators and facilities to handle a crowd. Friendly staff. Great English speakers.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Hal C,

Thank you for staying with us and for sharing your experience with other travellers.
I am glad to hear that you had lovely stay with us.
I do hope that your travels bring you back to Tallinn in the near future and we can welcome you back.