All reviews ramada vilnius tapas bar old town star hotel classic style welcome drink sparkling wine amazing hotel city hall an upgrade restaurants and bars central location breakfast room excellent breakfast nice room double room yogurt
Reviewed 14 November 2017

We spent a special moments in Imperial Hotel. Room was very beautiful and comfortable. Staff was helpful and available for us in every moment. We won't forget this trip and we will remember this moments for a long time!!!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
KarolisRamada, Manager at Imperial Hotel & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2017

Dear lbutryn1984,

Thank you so much for leaving a great review regarding your recent stay at Imperial Hotel & Restaurant.
We are glad that you enjoyed the stay and services provided by our personnel.Positive feedback is the greatest reward for us and it is extremely important to us in improving our services in the best possible way.

We are looking very much forward to welcoming you back to Vilnius!

Reviewed 7 November 2017

Best hotel in which you had to stop, the staff is excellent! Everything is great, I can not imagine anything better. Everything is thought out to the last detail. Great breakfast, restaurant, jacuzzi.

Room Tip: Thanks for the great weekend!
Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Pavel S

Dear Pavel S,

Thank you so much for leaving a great review regarding your recent stay at IMPERIAL HOTEL & RESTAURANT.
I do appreciate time you spent to share your feedback with us. It's my pleasure to see that you enjoyed every minute of your stay and everything in the room was up to your expectations!

We are looking very much forward to welcoming you back to IMPERIAL HOTEL & RESTAURANT.

Reviewed 30 October 2017

Very polite and helpful staff. Great gourmet food in the hotels elegant restaurant. They had also decorated the room for our anniversary. That was a very nice touch. The bar offered a good selection of cocktails. And the airport pick up service was great. And last, but not least we got upgraded to a beautiful deluxe room. We loved this hotel, and I will absolutely recommend this hotel!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
KarolisRamada, Manager at Imperial Hotel & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2017

Dear Guest,

Best regards,
Karolis Pauliukaitis

Reviewed 30 October 2017

My wife and I recently enjoyed a 2 night stay here , we arrived at 12.30pm were able to be immediately checked in which was a bonus ,ALL the staff at this hotel are very attentive and friendly,location is great , parking available for a fee,breakfast great.

Room Tip: One overlooking the front street
Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Bassdog24,

On behalf of The Hotel Management, let me please thank you for such a positive feedback you left on Trip Advisor website.

We would be more than happy to welcome you back in our Hotel! Please feel free to contact me personally if you need any assistance during your next stay with us!

With my best regards
Karolis Pauliukaitis

Reviewed 24 October 2017

Excellent location and view, very comfortable room, nice breakfast! A lot of activities around hotel and living area... All services were provided in time... The best was night discussion with friends with cup of coffee in front of fireplace Thanks a lot for hospitality and good time! Hope to visit your hotel again in near future...

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business