All reviewsramada vilniustapas barold townstar hotelclassic stylewelcome drinksparkling wineamazing hotelcity hallan upgraderestaurants and barscentral locationbreakfast roomexcellent breakfastnice roomdouble roomyogurt
Reviewed 30 October 2017

My wife and I recently enjoyed a 2 night stay here , we arrived at 12.30pm were able to be immediately checked in which was a bonus ,ALL the staff at this hotel are very attentive and friendly,location is great , parking available for a fee,breakfast great.

Room Tip: One overlooking the front street
Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
KarolisRamada, Manager at Imperial Hotel & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2017

Dear Bassdog24,

On behalf of The Hotel Management, let me please thank you for such a positive feedback you left on Trip Advisor website.

We would be more than happy to welcome you back in our Hotel! Please feel free to contact me personally if you need any assistance during your next stay with us!

With my best regards

Reviewed 24 October 2017

Excellent location and view, very comfortable room, nice breakfast! A lot of activities around hotel and living area... All services were provided in time... The best was night discussion with friends with cup of coffee in front of fireplace Thanks a lot for hospitality and good time! Hope to visit your hotel again in near future...

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for leaving a great review regarding your recent stay at IMPERIAL HOTEL & RESTAURANT.
I do appreciate time you spent to share your feedback with us. It's my pleasure to see that you enjoyed every minute of your stay and everything in the room was up to your expectations!

We are looking very much forward to welcoming you back to IMPERIAL HOTEL & RESTAURANT.

Regards,
Karolis

Reviewed 23 October 2017

We Stay here for more than ten years. And always We where impress of The Quality and service.
This is The Top One hotel here in Vilnius. You are in The middle of Old Town. Walking distance to shopping and Sightseeing. 10-15 min to Airport.

Room Tip: Every room is High Quality. Please ask. And The Staff Will guide you.
Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Poul Erik J

Dear Poul Erik J,

On behalf of The Hotel Management, let me please thank you for your loyalty to our Hotel and for such a positive feedback you left on Trip Advisor website.

We would be more than happy to welcome you back as a repeat guest in our Hotel! Please feel free to contact me personally if you need any assistance during your next stay with us!

Regards,
Karolis

Reviewed 10 October 2017

Staff with smile on face and helpfull. Kindly asked every time,
If you need some help, or is everithing ok. They registerd me a flying ticket. They started serve breakfat befor their opening time only for me and serve me breakfest.

Room Tip: Standard room with breakfast
Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
KarolisRamada, Manager at Imperial Hotel & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2017

Dear FrancRavnikar,

Thank you so much for leaving review regarding your recent stay at Imperial Hotel & Restaurant. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we will utilise your response by continuing to focus on making each and every guest experience the best it can be.
We hope to be of service to you in the future!

With my very best regards,

Reviewed 29 September 2017

On my every business tour, i have always stayed in old city center with old heritage. This is first time I have stayed in Ramada for couple of night. The experience was wonderful. This is forever remember by me.

Room Tip: Everything is perfect
Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business