“Delicious Italtian Food in Lithuania”
Review of St. Valentino

St. Valentino
Ranked #183 of 990 Restaurants in Vilnius
Price range: US$ 17 - US$ 34
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: "St. Valentino" is an Italian restaurant, which opened on May 5th, 1998. A hall on the second floor or a cozy corner in the basement will provide You an opportunity to escape from the noise of the Old Town, enjoy genuine Italian wine and taste exquisite meals.The restaurant offersbreakfast from 7:30AM to 12PM. Our wide breakfast menu is one of the most popular in the Old Town of Vilnius and is liked not only by the local customers but foreigners as well. For dinner, "St. Valentino" offers the business dinner menu. Fresh and tasty food, good service and pleasant atmosphere will make You feel as if You were in sunny Italy and let You have a good time with Your friends or business partners. Other services include business dinner and supper bookings, organizing banquets, buffets and family celebrations.
Reviewed 17 February 2016

St. Valentino set itself apart from other restaurants in the area when we visited. We had made reservations for a rather large group which included children and they were very accommodating. We took up the vast majority of a room near the back, which wasnt completely isolated, but allowed for some general privacy during our dinner. They also setup a children's table in a booth for our youngsters so they would be close enough to be supervised, but allowed for a little more breathing room at the table. Their wine and food was delicious. One of our party was not very pleased with her order of the lasagna, but I feel that is simply because they prepare it a little different than we were used to. However, the waitress was very nice and offered a few solutions, which resulted in a dish of meat sauce being brought out to add to the lasagna, satisfying my friend. All in all, an excellent experience

Date of visit: January 2016
1  Thank 930joshuak

Reviewed 4 January 2016

My wife and I visited (without a reservation) this upscale Italian restaurant on New Year's Eve., to find the restaurant nearly full, but, as luck would have it, we found a cozy table for two right next to a heat source! As we'd just walked several blocks in sub-zero temperature to get to the restaurant, finding seating next to a radiator was just an added bonus to our having found seating at all, on such a busy night!

As our waitress was busy with several tables, it took a few minutes for her to get to us, but, from that time on, the service was excellent, and probably the best that we've experienced anywhere in Vilnius! We both selected pasta dishes, with my wife choosing the Pasta Carbonara, while I chose the Pasta Bolognese. Both were excellent, and unlike most times I've had this dish in town, there was plenty of meat with the pasta, and plenty of ham in the Carbonara, as well. I chose the Chocolate Souffle for dessert, and it was FABULOUS, as was it's presentation ... in fact, every food item (from the bread and butter that I had asked for to accompany my meal, to the dessert) was professionally presented. The colors on-display in the restaurant were in hues of bronze, red and gold, making the interior warm and inviting, and suitable for that romantic dinner that you may have been thinking about.

Definitely worth a visit, especially for those looking for "good Italian" at reasonable (but not cheap) prices.

Date of visit: December 2015
Reviewed 1 October 2015 via mobile

This restaurant is very nice. Food is very good. Waiters are perfect. I recommend you to try this restaurant!

Date of visit: September 2015
Reviewed 10 September 2015 via mobile

A lovely Italian restaurant in the centre of Vilnius. The food was absolutely delicious, and extremely good value; my gnocchi was 9 euro and the tirumisu was 5, and the portion size was perfect. We'll definitely be revisiting before we leave Vilnius! The service was friendly without being false. In all, a perfect dining experience; I just wish this place was in the UK!! Highly recommended.

Date of visit: September 2015
Reviewed 9 August 2015

Perhaps they should refresh a bit the interior design but the food quality has been OK during the years.

Menu is wide - service is ok - location is central and I recommend for this place if in need of a decent Italian meal in town.

Date of visit: April 2015