“Super!”
Review of Don Simon

Don Simon
Ranked #204 of 946 Restaurants in Vilnius
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Very good pizza, they also have a gluten free pizza! Tasty salads. And for dessert is a must tiramisu ir meringue ice cream! Yammy!!!

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

This is probably the only place in Vilnius where you can eat pizza as well as sushi. I do not know about the sushi, because I did not try them, but the pizza was fantastic. The bottom of the pizza is thin which I personally prefer. The service was very fast and the waitresses were friendly.

This were the best pizza's we have ever had.

Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

Food might be good. I wouldn't know because unfortunatelly I didn't have a chance to try it. We were asked to leave after we ordered and got our drinks, because apparently dogs are not allowed inside and it started to rain heavily outside. We were proposed two options: eat outside or take away. I wouldn't mind it if I was explained that before my order. But no, I when I asked if we can go inside in case it starts to rain I was confirmed I can. Their excuse was inexperienced waitress. Seriously? Good job blaming your new waitress for your own training system gaps. Good luck with that way of thinking. Btw this is gedimino pr. 2 restaurant. Oh and we of course had to pay for the drinks that we didn't even had a chance to start

Reviewed 8 June 2017

Honestly, they do the best pizza in Vilnius. Also, I really like sushi and have tried in many places in Vilnius and can tell that in Don Simon there are the best.

Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

We've been there many times and will come again. Best pizza and pasta in town. Good quality fresh made food. Place is cozy, but small and often full of visitors, so it's better to book a table. They also have sushi, which are great too.